Login

russian armor

Cheaters again.....

8 May 2013, 18:08 PM

I would like to just explain a way that the 4 asians that hack the 2v2 USA and Wehr ladder do it.

I am talking about Skybuck, xx, Boxman and xxxxxx?. After it being talked about in the GR chat and after having several mates being victims of their way of cheating it happened to me yeasterday.

1. All of the play at the same time to make the chance of being in the same team higher.
2. here is an example:

Allies:

Boxman & random player

Axis:

xx & YOU

3. as the game starts then the player of them in YOUR team (xx) just stays AFK until you realize that you cant play 2v1 and dropp out. YOU get the loss for dropping out and Allies get the win either playing on or the axis player (xx) starts to lagg and then drop hacks out. This way they ALLWAYS get the win.

This happaned to me last night:

Axis:

xxxxxxx? & xx

Allies:

Me & Skybuck

Skybuck was afk from the start and I knew I would lose but I played on to see how long he would be afk, the axis team went sniper spam but even though playing alone I managed to kill 9 snipers and hold out for 16 min. All of this time Skybuck was afk. I then dropped out and got the loss. Both of the axis got the win but skybuck had no aditional loss.

Exactly this has happened to various mates of mine with THESE players...

I was so happy with a maphack free coh EVEN with all these bugs and it takes for ever to get a game etc... but players like these take all the fun away. As your are waiting for 45 min for a game and then u get one of them in team and they are AFK...

Will anyone even bother to inform SEGA about this or should we just say F UCK coh and move along to another game?

SPeaking of that - what other games are good to play as of RTS?
8 May 2013, 19:16 PM

8 May 2013, 19:19 PM
Honorary Member Badge

depends on what you like unfortunatly new rts games there is only coh and sc2

age of empires 2 hd but its an old game with anew coat of paint.
8 May 2013, 19:20 PM

ok, what is worth paying for that has good support and is a FUN game to play - as of RTS?
Joe
8 May 2013, 19:42 PM

lol skybuck and boxman. I don't think they are asians, but they are the scum of coh. Boxman maphacked in coh online and still lost. Skybuck such a troll he got banned from the forum.

But don't let a couple of assholes ruin your game, just find another one to play without them. Or 1v1 or 2v2 with a friend. There are assholes everywhere, you just have to deal with them.
9 May 2013, 10:55 AM

Oh god, don't say the s-buck word...

... I've heard it summons him from the depths of troll-hell.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★