Login

russian armor

vCOH Flickering issue after clicking on and off tactical map

9 May 2013, 17:57 PM

Really thanks a lot everyone here, Yea I tried all solutions and only disabling SLI fix it .. This texture corrupting really makes tactical map impossible to use. But strangely enough my gtx590 without sli runs about the same fps as with sli enabled. Weird....
Anyone has a fix for the sli, tactical map issue? please post here thanks!:welcome::welcome::welcome:
10 May 2013, 05:56 AM
Patrion 26

The game is 6 years old. my old GTX 260 could handle COH on ultra no problems and you thought GTX 590 wouldnt if it`s not SLI? Why do you waste your and our time for something that wouldn`t change shit on the game performance?
10 May 2013, 06:09 AM

I just hope that someone has a solution to fix it, i dont think i want to be changing my sli settings on and off for just COH. I also bought gtx590 so i can enjoy the games graphics, i am those that like to see at least 60fps=D . On the other hand i also would like to find people who could solve this texture rendering issue upon clicking on tactical map on and off for people who also has this issue. Is it really wrong to ask for help for this issue? :oops:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★