Login

russian armor

COMMUNITY voices, Quentin's voice

3 Feb 2015, 11:55 AM

Lol, the more Quentin make's a jackass out of himself the more I love the guy.

L2English, pls.

Edit: That VonIvan impression is fuckin' hilarious, even if it is so off.
7 Feb 2015, 10:36 AM

Heres a little test for you (spoiler: i already took it for you):

CLICK HERE ->

source:

so:

http://www.connexionfrance.com/get-psychiatric-help-in-france-10383-news-article.html

cheers reek

I was thinking about the same thing, and you've gone ahead and referenced DMS Diagnostic Criteria. Many tnx :D
7 Feb 2015, 10:59 AM

(1) ☑ has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

- without commensurate achievements ? No

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

- Power, brilliance ? Yes, But who in the world don't want this ? A simple exemple : You want win or loose in coh 2 ?

(3) ☑ believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

- I think that i have something to show to other ppl, not about the game really, but about many things in philosophy. I will just start to write a book. Of course because i'm not famous you are like : Olol he think he is a genious. Anyway we will see if my "theories" will be famous.

But no, of course i think that everybody can understand me or i will not write a book --' and i'm not like many ppl : Olol he is baker so he is more stupid than a man with a lot of studies in university.

(4) ☑ requires excessive admiration

- Mmmmm ... it's not that i requier, I want that people see me like an intellectual in the futur. And i'm sur that i'm not alone to be like this ?

And about Coh2, do you think ppl top 3 are not proud of there ranks ?
Noobs are happy with their rank 1000 maybe ? lel

(5) ☑ has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

- No

(6) ☑ is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

- Mmmmm ... sometimes yes, but if i'm not required i don't do this. And don't forget that the ideal world for me is a world where desir of all people can be accomplish without conflict with others people.

(7) [?] lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

- Of course in my case no, rofl. After the feeling is maybe not the truth, but i have a fucking many feelings everytime in my life about feelings and needs of others

(9) ☑ shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

- I say only my opinion. It's not my fault if i can find you a noob for exemple ... Free to you to say : Olol he is arrogant, fucking bitch.
Accept my opinion and stop to cry like a baby ;)
7 Feb 2015, 11:02 AM

Result is 2 ;)

Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes is highly subjective
7 Feb 2015, 11:08 AM
13 Feb 2015, 04:03 AM
Honorary Member Badge

last i checked none of you are qualified, to make that diagnosis. though if there is someone that is would love to hear your profesional opinion. :P
13 Feb 2015, 06:59 AM

What the actual fuck? Who the hell can say that have read that entire post? Or even more than one sentence?
13 Feb 2015, 10:21 AM

13 Feb 2015, 11:02 AM

The funny thing is that i created that thread for fun and laugh with a lot of Vocaroo from the community.

And it became a critic,

insult, attck thread on me Kappa
13 Feb 2015, 11:12 AM

That is what you get Kappa
13 Feb 2015, 11:16 AM

Because Quentin is a little girl with a little penis.
13 Feb 2015, 11:17 AM

If you do and say stupid stuff people will think that you are stupid.
Thats life!
13 Feb 2015, 11:50 AM
Patrion 14

Quentin already convinced most of us of that fact Sandreas...
13 Feb 2015, 12:17 PM
13 Feb 2015, 18:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2015, 04:03 AMWiFiDi
last i checked none of you are qualified, to make that diagnosis. though if there is someone that is would love to hear your professional opinion. :P

Don't wanna blow my horn here and step into the narcissistic zone myself, but I'm kinda qualified.

13 Feb 2015, 18:30 PM

Haha this thread become funny now, amazing Kappa

Sandreas : I want to say ; Ye but at least, i have ranks me Kappa compared to many low rank who complain about okw.
13 Feb 2015, 18:40 PM

13 Feb 2015, 18:48 PM

Foam memory mattress, I genuinely think you were dropped as a child or something. What in the world...

This is the funniest shit Ive read all week
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 19
Netherlands 5
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %