Login

russian armor

"no other upgrades"

2 Feb 2015, 01:30 AM

I've created a research option in the german T2 building. Once researched, it allows an upgrade to be purchased on all pionier squads.

However, the game says that I cant upgrade my pionier squad; "no other upgrades" is the reason.

I've checked and there arent any other upgrades. What does this mean?
11 Mar 2016, 02:26 AM

Yea, I know, over one year Necro, but I'm getting this also. Can anybody help with this?
11 Mar 2016, 02:43 AM

Yea, I know, over one year Necro, but I'm getting this also. Can anybody help with this?

A screenshot from the Attribute Editor of your upgrade would help a lot in pinning it down.
11 Mar 2016, 02:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 02:43 AMeebies

A screenshot from the Attribute Editor of your upgrade would help a lot in pinning it down.

Here:
11 Mar 2016, 02:52 AM

Here:

Haha, I'm sorry, but what's most pertinent is the upgrade's information in upgrade_bag, between the top and the requirements... it just so happens to be the area left out :D

Edit: Either way, the "number_of_slots" under the squad_upgrade_ext should probably remain at -1 rather than 1, as it's already effectively limited to one upgrade or the other by the requirement you've set up precluding from purchasing one if the other is present. Without being able to see the rest of the upgrade_bag, this is the only culprit that currently stands out in any way,
11 Mar 2016, 03:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 02:52 AMeebies

Haha, I'm sorry, but what's most pertinent is the upgrade's information in upgrade_bag, between the top and the requirements... it just so happens to be the area left out :D

Nevermind, i just figured out what was preventing it from being upgraded. In my screenshot, under squad_upgrade, I needed to change the number of slots to unlimited. Fixed /thread. I am still getting this annoying 'pop cap reached' thing when I try to call in a command pzIV though... meh, I'll figure this one out on my own.

Thanks anyway!
~Kar
11 Mar 2016, 10:25 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

[...] I am still getting this annoying 'pop cap reached' thing when I try to call in a command pzIV though... meh, I'll figure this one out on my own. [...]

I think you get that when trying to call in something with a reinforcements_action without having satisfied the squad or entity's requirements. Doesn't have anything to do with popcap, usually!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 81
unknown 6
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak