Login

russian armor

Southern Boys?

• This thread is locked
30 Jan 2015, 20:37 PM

I've been to their rallies. They're open to the public i think. They post a schedule online: http://yyyyyyy.info/

I did hear a conversation with "rogue", "actungpanzer forums", and "pizzaparty" while I was there. Odd combination, take from that what you may.
30 Jan 2015, 20:43 PM
30 Jan 2015, 20:47 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Sounds dangerous and probably Satanic. Ain't agginit; I'm ferrit!
30 Jan 2015, 20:55 PM

I think it's a group WITH members of the coh2 community, not OF, but WITH.
30 Jan 2015, 21:33 PM

People are reallllly going overboard with what SB is. Im 'in' it but its literally just a chat room where people shoot the shit and post politically incorrect things (see, last years Dusty vs Bigrat Indian olympics). People need to chill.
30 Jan 2015, 21:37 PM

i believe i won that olympics by being able to say the word "partysians"
30 Jan 2015, 21:47 PM

an example of 99% of posts in our little illuminertyyy

bigrat vs. Dusty -- XIV Annual SB Games
22 JUNE, 2014 - -SB- SPÖKRAKET
Just a reminder that Tuesday (24/06/14) is the date of this year's long-awaited 'brown-off' between two of SB's finest alumni, bigrat and Dusty.

As in every year, our two dark-skinned brethren go through the televised pre-game ritual of bathing in 'general purpose Indian faith(s) holy water' sourced from the Ganges (available at all Walmart and Target stores for CAD $17 per litre) before chomping down a selection of curries and spicy snack foods. Once the required levels of food have been consumed (the cheers of the crowd being the only real indicator) the famous 'Bengali vomiting' will begin. At this point the televised broadcast is suspended for an unspecified time whilst paramedics, street musicians and tarot card readers assess the situation.

Roughly 45 minutes after the broadcast has been resumed, the thoroughly dehydrated contestants - usually crawling and crying by this point - will be picked up by Indian strongmen, twirled around in the air (in previous years it has not been uncommon to pass out) and then thrown into the open-air arena to the deafening blaze of various A. R. Rahman soundtracks.

This year's judges will be myself, bobbyjoe and Bradare, with the legally required role of racially impartial arbiter being filled by IpKaiFung, a much respected member of the Street Fighter, Company of Heroes and Bomberman communities.

As tradition dictates, a 1798 guinea (George III) is flipped by a brownface performer dressed (ostensibly) as Vishnu and wearing a large diaper, ivory buck teeth and an authentic Bloomingdale's 1954 child's propellor hat. Criticized in previous years for being 'stupefyingly racist' (Dustin Patara, The Hindu Times) and 'far and away beyond the realms of any form of human acceptability' (Peter Qumsieh, Relic Entertainment) the pre-game rituals are nonetheless considered legally acceptable by both the European Court of Human Rights and the State of Tennessee.

For more information about the event itself and which online and cable channels the 2014 games will be broadcast on, please send a blank cheque made payable to our usual European address:

CASH
47 Quisling House
Monte Carlo
Principality of Monaco
Europe

Regards,

-sb- shortarmsdeeppockets
30 Jan 2015, 21:55 PM
Honorary Member Badge

as strictly a moderator - i don't know what happened here but things have obviously gotten way out of hand. like way way way out of hand. though in a way these things may have needed to be said. gonna clean up this the thread now. also then lock it because i really don't see an positive discussion coming from it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 56
Russian Federation 23
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak