Login

russian armor

Steam CoH 8th may

1 May 2013, 17:42 PM
Patrion 14

Hi people!

My question: will the steam versions be updated on the 8th of may? So will they add all features that are missing now back on it and will they fix the problem with people just kicking their opponent because they are sad if they get a negative streak on their stats..

People in game told me the version they are running now is just a BETA. Is this true? Or wont they pay attention anymore to this epic game and focus on CoH2?

Thanks in advance! :)
2 May 2013, 12:48 PM
2 May 2013, 16:41 PM
Patrion 14

your answer:
answer

COH 1
- April 8th we are hoping to have our “opt-in” version of COH1 available on Steam. Using your key for the original game, you’ll be able to download this full version, make a new account and start playing.
- We’ll provide a specific list of supported online features shortly.
- On May 7th the Quazal servers will shut down.
- We’re investigating the possibility of creating an online archive of all the final data from the leaderboards, statistics, etc, to honor the gamers who have played so much for the last 6 years.
- We will also make a tool allowing players who can no longer access Quazal to find out their key for COH1 using their login & pwd information for COH1.
- The feature roadmap for COH2 will also include details on what kind of a feature release schedule we’re hoping to achieve with COH1.

My answer:
This is no answer to my question.

The only thing they say is they will shut down the Quazal servers on the 7th of may. My question was if those connection problems will stay and if they goanna fix the problems with the Steam Version. IF they will add all the new features there were on Quazal CoH also on the Steam Version..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★