Login

russian armor

OKW Panzer Schwer HQ

20 Jan 2015, 05:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2015, 05:08 AMImSkemo

I can go on about okw faction design that that lacks a non doctrinal suppression uni and so on the bottom line is okw has hard time defending caps if they split up they get cut down.. I play all factions I can tell you that it isn't game breaking for me there are ways to adapt.

Oh really? I didn't know the kubelwagen wasn't a suppression unit. thanks
20 Jan 2015, 05:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2015, 05:08 AMImSkemo

I can go on about okw faction design that that lacks a non doctrinal suppression uni

Rephrase that. Technically kubel (even though thats only for the first five minutes of the game), 251/17 flak halftrack, and *technically* vet 5 luchs and obers. But OKW stock arsenal provides many nondoctrinal concepts such as a heavy tank, heals galore + FHQ, as well as forward repair and *technically* resource conversion. Going Luftwaffe or Fortifications wont force you to miss out on anything important because of faction design.

But if the defense is suppression, why does it also have abnormally high penetration?

I actually have no stance on the Schwerer Panzer HQ and am only here for the ultimate reasoning for awesome presents for teching.
20 Jan 2015, 06:04 AM

Oh really? I didn't know the kubelwagen wasn't a suppression unit. thanks

i meant non doctrinal non vehicular :) kubel's usefulness ends after 5 mins if it survives it requires more micro than a HMG crew in mid/late game .. :) anyways Just play OKW for a while see if you can do well without a Flak HQ guarding Cutoffs if you do so please share replay so I can learn. ( okw cant build cache either at cutoffs).

I am ok with the OKW Flak HQ where it is now.. it does damage tanks but not enough that its game breaking im cool with that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 2
Germany 802
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak