Login

russian armor

Are there any imbalance issues Allied players can admit to?

• This thread is locked
1 Dec 2014, 17:40 PM

LOL. You are clearly living in la-la land. It's nothing but OKW nerf after OKW nerf after OKW nerf. All allies do is scream "waaaah! waaaah!" on all coh2 forums 24hrs a day. There isn't a single OKW unit that isn't considered OP. Even volksgrens, the worst infantry in the game, are OP. Kubel was useless after release. So they finally buffed it, and forums exploded in tears, so they nerfed it and then nerfed it again. Now it costs fuel so I don't build it. More and more nerfs after that and I just totally quit playing OKW and now just play Wehr. Then they hit wehr with a pak40 nerf. I quit reading patch notes, all it is is axis nerf after axis nerf after axis nerf.

OKW can do nothing against the sovishit stain-ion support weapons spam. Only hope is to wait for 100 fuel stuka. Oh wait, that got ninja nerfed because "waaaah! wahhhh!" ISG is total garbage. No sniper, no mortar, no flamethrower. Stupid halftrack is useless. Speaking of halftracks, the wehr flame halftrack is garbage because of allied "waaaah! waaah!"

Allied whiners spammed the forums with "we get raped in 4v4s! waaah! waaaah!" so then they nerf OKW munitions income IN ALL GAME MODES. It's like... duhhhhh... if you really think there's a problem in 4v4s, and you really have to do something about it, couldn't you have... I dunno... reduced OKW cache income from allied players? No, apparently we have to nerf them in all game modes because whining allies moaning about how bad their cunts ache.

I could go on and on, but I'm bored with it. In short, I don't know what you are smoking, but I want some of it.

So I suppose I'll remove the cloud surrounding your head

1) OKW munitions income when it came out was the same as the fuel which made OKW infantry
more bearable. Relic decided that they needed more munitions to play with their upgrades
and mines such that it was terrible OP and now we have the in between income

2) Kuble was never bad, pathing made it a very unwieldy unit but instead of just workign on
that they buffed the crap out of it making it ridiculous to the point they had to nerf it
nerf it back

3) there are plenty of ways to deal with Soviet weapon spam (most of it involves a-moving
your blob o volks forward and throwing a grenade)

4) Volks have not been buffed or nerfed and yet here we stand knee deep in volks blobs
because it turns out they are the best scaling, most universally useful infantry with
their one shreck upgrade and 5 levels of vet

5) Pak40 had The Highest DPS in the game and got a well deserved nerf

6) its clear you never played before when the Flame halftrack was a 3 minute KV8. It
should never go back to the way it was

7) speaking of halftracks, guess what? I believe contrary to your beliefs OKW got a buff,
it in fact was the OKW flack track and now preforms greatly

8) you want to know why people continue to complain about OKW in team games? It is not
entirely about the faction itself but rather when Ostheer are paired with them. Vetting
your OKW players stuff or sending them fuel is absolutely game breaking It is true
Soviets have one commander that can fuel drop, which should also be fixed. but it is
not nearly as potent as the luftwaffa commander, nor as broken as vetting OKW units
Imagine a 12 minute KT. That is what happens when Axis abuse team games and why
there is so much "crying" about it

You have been absolutely blind to not see the reasons there seems to be so many "allied fanboys".
Ill give you a hint: It has to do with the truth of OKW and Ostheer being better factions.
1 Dec 2014, 17:52 PM

USF OP characteristics include:

• M8 canister round is pure OP/abuse. I have no idea how to counter this unit on any urban map. Your literally screwed unless opponent does not rifle scout or sweep.
  • Paratroopers equipped with LMG are simply to strong when firing on the move, especially when the targeted unit is a support team.
  • M8A1 fire rate is to high for the new cover system.
  • M20 comes out way to soon. Especially vs. OST this unit can translate to a 150-250VP lead on some maps with ease within the first 10mins.

I just wonder how would you fix these issues?
For example, Paras on the move have 0.25 accuracy while Obers have 0.75.
My knowledge comes from post that someone wrote few day ago. If it's true (correct if Im wrong), Paras are not OP.

M8 is awesome against not moving target. But if you are moving your units, charging, it's useless and it dies very fast. Just lose it from view for a few secodns.

That was just my opinion but the biggest issue is M20.

How would You fix this? Increase Ltn cost? Rifles for the first 4-5mins is not best solution.
Increase M20 cost? It would be UP and again leaves USF with only Rifles.

The problem is not M20 itself I think. The problem is lack of any other units than Rifles, garbage Cpt tier, lack of any other AT mine and Kubel. M20 is popular because Kubel did it. M20 is most obvious counter against Kubel. People get used to Ltn so we see M20 very often. You don't need M20 to heavy counter something from Ost but you need it to plant AT mines so it's obvious reason to go for Ltn.
It's just bad design if You ask me.
1 Dec 2014, 17:54 PM
Honorary Member Badge

that question was so loaded the thread fell over on its side. :P

closing due to obivous flame bait and general lack of actual discussion i am going to lock this.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 67
United States 9
United Kingdom 194
United States 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %