Login

russian armor

Relic... just fix it please...

26 Nov 2014, 21:25 PM

First of all, that's not rage or something, so kids and limitless talkers go outside please.

RELIC, just fix that random please...

Automatching against AT with random mate is wrong imho.
Also automatching random guys with top 500 mate when you are top 3, really sucks.

Getting bored then I play automatch and facing top 5 AT team with 100 hours played mate... In a row with different guys...
26 Nov 2014, 21:30 PM

Thats... not gonna happen, ever.

Way too few players in mp and I don't find waiting hour for uneven game really that appealing.
26 Nov 2014, 21:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2014, 21:30 PMKatitof

Way too few players in mp and I don't find waiting hour for uneven game really that appealing.

yeah the MP population is too low, i personally like playing against better opponents, one of the only ways to learn IMO
26 Nov 2014, 21:46 PM

http://joostdevblog.blogspot.nl/2014/11/why-good-matchmaking-requires-enormous.html

Inverse put this in the shoutbox the other day its pretty interesting
26 Nov 2014, 21:48 PM

yeah the MP population is too low, i personally like playing against better opponents, one of the only ways to learn IMO

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2014, 21:30 PMKatitof

I can't believe that there are no top 100 players online and searching automatch. and having guy from top 400-500...

Only guys with 100 hours played?
I was #1 on rank, but lost 3 matches in a row now cause of that reason... beginner mates...
That is really so unfair and boring...

They should remove AT vs random or balance top ranking system... opponents both top 20, my mate top 400. That's funniest.
26 Nov 2014, 21:51 PM

http://joostdevblog.blogspot.nl/2014/11/why-good-matchmaking-requires-enormous.html

Inverse put this in the shoutbox the other day its pretty interesting

Actually that means nothing for me...
Few times happened that my steam friend with same skill/rank was searching automatch with me but I matched with guy from top 500... It doesn't works well, Relic has to fix.
26 Nov 2014, 21:57 PM

Permanently Banned
You do realize how small the "top 100" player base is right? You seem to think there are thousands of "top 100" players when by definition there can only be 100 of them (per faction).

People who play video games have lives, you know.
26 Nov 2014, 22:12 PM

your post looks like it has more to do about you being super good and that you are not in the top 10 any more and less with how the matchmaking works.

Lots of people here will advice you to find a team mate to play with. Its easier than re program the matchmaking system which mostly works fine given the amount of players being online at any given time.
26 Nov 2014, 22:34 PM

You do realize how small the "top 100" player base is right? You seem to think there are thousands of "top 100" players when by definition there can only be 100 of them (per faction).

People who play video games have lives, you know.

You can check top 100 player's playtime... ;)

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2014, 22:12 PMmrako
your post looks like it has more to do about you being super good and that you are not in the top 10 any more and less with how the matchmaking works.

Lots of people here will advice you to find a team mate to play with. Its easier than re program the matchmaking system which mostly works fine given the amount of players being online at any given time.

Bro, you mad? What about having a noobiest mates again and again?
and opponents always top 20. is this right?
26 Nov 2014, 22:40 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2014, 22:34 PMDavidKh

You can check top 100 player's playtime... ;)

I'm aware of how to browse the leaderboards.

Don't make a thread about something, whining about how broken it is, and then act like you know more than the people trying to give you advice about it.
26 Nov 2014, 22:57 PM
Donator 11

What you all say is true but for me it's ridiculous that AT is matched against random team... That just shouldn't happen given that matchmaker "knows" who is AT and who is random. Also leaderboards have no sense when it is done just like it is now.
26 Nov 2014, 23:14 PM

How about if there was a option where you could click if you wanted to vs at or not? Then you could choose for yourself if you want to wait for a match or vs at.
The risk is that the ats would have less teams to steamroll...:)
26 Nov 2014, 23:24 PM

i wish matchmaking was better, but like others above me have said, it would probably require a ton mroe people searching.
27 Nov 2014, 01:18 AM
Donator 11

Not a whole ton, the searching time would be sth about twice longer if you divide random and AT. And taking into consideration that playing random will at last make sense after that so ppl will actually play it, the time (for random) may be even shorter. Sadly AT searching time has to be longer but maybe some players will train themselves in random and then try AT?
27 Nov 2014, 06:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2014, 06:52 AMNinjaWJ
fuck relic. their matchmaking is complete fucking trash. it matched me and my buddy who have hundreds of hours with the game with two other allies with only a dozen. its fucking pathetic. fuck you relic

Likely because you or them have waited so long for the pop that matchmaker made possible bracket to match with wider so you(or them) don't have to wait hour for a game.

It works like that in every single matchmaking I know maybe except the one SC2 uses, but they got the population needed to funnel it.

There is only one thing that fixes matchmaking-huge playerbase.
There is no other way, no magical fix or patch, even best system will fail miserably if poll to draw from is too small for accurate matching.
27 Nov 2014, 06:57 AM

ya its pretty cool when you get matched with folks that are not at your level on the ladder while the other team has players that know what they are doing.... they proceed to destroy your teammate and then destroy you..... tonight has been really bad for me....
27 Nov 2014, 06:58 AM

Cleaned some rage from this topic.

Check site rules if your post is missing.
27 Nov 2014, 07:20 AM

What you all say is true but for me it's ridiculous that AT is matched against random team... That just shouldn't happen given that matchmaker "knows" who is AT and who is random. Also leaderboards have no sense when it is done just like it is now.

One hundred percent true. It was not one time when i got matched with a random opponent against teams. That's not right.
27 Nov 2014, 07:26 AM

ya its pretty cool when you get matched with folks that are not at your level on the ladder while the other team has players that know what they are doing.... they proceed to destroy your teammate and then destroy you..... tonight has been really bad for me....
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★