Login

russian armor

War Spoils

2 Dec 2014, 21:07 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2014, 20:23 PMRMMLz

They have said that bulletins do not stack, but we know some of them do! So this might be a bug because apparently they should not.

Relic doesn't even understand their own code, let alone the functionality that code brings xd
4 Dec 2014, 02:01 AM

Throwing this on a generation is pretty lame my friend, we all have payed good money for this game at one instance and we should get the most out of our experience. If they wish to introduce something free while promising game enhancing gifts and useful items, be my guest, but make up to your expectations.

Well
I think movie actor should get paid one fee and do movies all
Year like in the old days but that doesn't happen anymore. As long as a game developer doesn't say they will give something in base game and then make it DLC, I'm fine. Do I wish all this extra stuff was free, yeah but they don't charge us for multiplayer like xbox, PS4, etc so how else are they supposed to keep paying bills while supporting old games.
I got over 700 hours out of COH1 and I bought all 3 games in the anthology pack which cost $ 15.00. I can only buy 1.5 movie tickets for that which equals about 3 hours enjoyment. We are getting a steal if you ask me.
6 Dec 2014, 16:19 PM

Permanently Banned
Yes the steal is real
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment