Login

russian armor

Retarded AA Moments...

22 Nov 2014, 15:23 PM

I like the randomness of AA campaign,
but sometimes the RNG/randomizer is simply bullshit.

How the fuck do I fight this?
Tank Grab Mission: **ONLY** Vehicle kills count & There is a fucking Jagdtiger!!

Or vet 4 JT spawn melting my tanks...

Post your retarded AA moements here
22 Nov 2014, 15:31 PM

Using a strategy based on anti-tank infantries to destroy vehicles and anti-infantry vehicles to kill infantries doesnt help?
22 Nov 2014, 17:54 PM
Donator 11

This mission is just stupid... I got first killed through the forest by a Jagdtiger. Then i sent my next sherman in to circle the jagdtiger... only to be sniped by an other Jagdtiger guarding the first one.... and then i see there is also a Tiger Ace and then i said fuck it.
22 Nov 2014, 19:22 PM

Yeah that mission is just stupid. I had King Tiger in front of my base in few minutes. I finished it since you only need one fast infantry killer like luchs and just kill infantry but it was boring and blend like some other missions. Some just feels like playing skirmish and not campaign at all. I feel like Relic is just milking CoH2 as much as they could!
22 Nov 2014, 20:03 PM

I cleared the Tanks mostly with 2 AT Guns and then demolished the infantry with the captured tanks;)
22 Nov 2014, 22:43 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Are you guys by some chance letting these missions get to 5 strength before trying them?
22 Nov 2014, 22:48 PM
22 Nov 2014, 23:24 PM

Are you guys by some chance letting these missions get to 5 strength before trying them?

That's rather the fun isn't it XD
23 Nov 2014, 02:23 AM

I played the campaign on hard and I only saw a handful of Jagdtigers throughout the entire campaign. I swear you must be fighting 5 strength armies here or something. xD
23 Nov 2014, 03:21 AM
Donator 11

4 strength so i was suprised to see so many heavy tanks.
23 Nov 2014, 11:17 AM

How early did the JT arrive in that mission? I've always tried to finish those missions as quickly as possible because the AI will just drown you in their free off map armor.
23 Nov 2014, 11:50 AM

4 and 5 strength missions are why i'm gonna replay the campaign. Some missions are fairly challenging on even low strength.

For most missions you can finish them quick enough before the enmy really fields enough armour/support. ranger rush made dynamic missions too easy, next time i'm not even going to use Fox Company because it's far too good.
23 Nov 2014, 12:18 PM

I like the randomness of AA campaign,
but sometimes the RNG/randomizer is simply bullshit.

How the fuck do I fight this?
Tank Grab Mission: **ONLY** Vehicle kills count & There is a fucking Jagdtiger!!

Or vet 4 JT spawn melting my tanks...

Post your retarded AA moements here

Just finished this mission on 5 strength too, it really isn't that big of a deal. It was far from impossible.

1. Don't let areas get to 5 strength, of course it's going to be hard.
2. While only vehicle kills count, there is nothing that says you can't take it out with infantry. Cut your losses! There are plenty of other targets that won't tear your armor a new one.
3. Vehicles have a super high abandon rate in this mission. Once you take it out it will likely get abandoned and then you can steal it for yourself. The mission becomes super easy after that.

23 Nov 2014, 12:53 PM
Patrion 28

I only saw a JT once towards the end of this tank grab mission, I killed it with a P4 and some other armor, it got abandoned and I stole it.
23 Nov 2014, 14:19 PM

I've actually never seen a Jadgtiger throughout all three of my playthroughs, and I've only ever seen a King Tiger in the final Siegfried Line mission (and only one at that). Guess I've been too good ad killing off fleeing enemy units. :P
23 Nov 2014, 21:35 PM

This mission fucked me over so badly. When I arrived the enemy were at 3 strength, since I usually cut off their retreats so they get destroyed while trying to flee. I still had to deal with 2 Tiger Aces, and 2 Jagdtigers. Killing those things is really fucking expensive in terms of casualties and munitions.
In the end, I was left with nothing. Company strength had been depleted so I couldn't call in any more units. The only unit I had left was an Ostwind. Fortunately, it found some infantry units before it found another heavy tank.
24 Nov 2014, 11:22 AM

This mission fucked me over so badly. When I arrived the enemy were at 3 strength, since I usually cut off their retreats so they get destroyed while trying to flee. I still had to deal with 2 Tiger Aces, and 2 Jagdtigers. Killing those things is really fucking expensive in terms of casualties and munitions.
In the end, I was left with nothing. Company strength had been depleted so I couldn't call in any more units. The only unit I had left was an Ostwind. Fortunately, it found some infantry units before it found another heavy tank.

lol it's all randomized, strength is fake
to be honest I have no problem dealing anything AI throw at me, they are so stupid
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 91
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment