Login

russian armor

AA High Score Thread

21 Nov 2014, 10:51 AM

My Score was 19000 something.
Question, can someone tell us what exactly do you get (skins, bulletins) when finishing the campaign? I mean all the rewards. is there a list?
21 Nov 2014, 13:28 PM

when you finish the award is under the picture at the end (silver unlocks all bulitins+ small-med skins +bronze and silver faceplate for that devision) gold gives you a gold faceplate and heave skins
21 Nov 2014, 15:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Nov 2014, 13:28 PMbeemer8
when you finish the award is under the picture at the end (silver unlocks all bulitins+ small-med skins +bronze and silver faceplate for that devision) gold gives you a gold faceplate and heave skins

Thank you, i know where they are, i saw them :).
About the rewards, is this all(not saying it is little), what when i play AA again? Are there more bulletins,Skins to get????
21 Nov 2014, 23:02 PM
Honorary Member Badge

18369 on 2nd attempt at General

Silver Medal only

Bulletins for those who are curious:

Dog

Cheap Team Weapons 5% Cost

Abundant Team Weapons 8% Build

Bazooka Stores 10% Cost

Light and Medium Skins

Bronze and Silver Faceplate

3 to come (Heavy Skins and Faceplate)

Fox

Veteran Medic Ambulance Heal 10% Cooldown

Officer Rally 6% Less suppression on nearby units

Grenade Supplies Rifle, Lt and Para grenades 7% Cost, 5% Cooldown

Light and Medium Skins

Able

Fast Capture Pathfinder and Para cap speed 5%

Assassinate Pathfinder 5% sight, 2% acc

Extra Munitions Munitions Caches 5% cost, 10% build

Light and Medium Skins

21 Nov 2014, 23:03 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Thank you, i know where they are, i saw them :).
About the rewards, is this all(not saying it is little), what when i play AA again? Are there more bulletins,Skins to get????

Well if you get Gold you get 2 more skins and 1 faceplate

So get all of that for all 4 companies means you need to complete Gold twice

I don't know if bulletins are the same all the time, that is why I posted my list to compare
22 Nov 2014, 02:15 AM
Patrion 14

so the awards are for AA, not for mp right?
22 Nov 2014, 02:24 AM

You can use the skins, faceplates and bulletins you get in multiplayer.
22 Nov 2014, 02:40 AM

My score

22 Nov 2014, 04:16 AM

Reserving this post for when I finish.

I hadn't considered my unit strength enough and I might not even be able to beat the last few missions. One guy already is KIA (Just BARELY losing the mission too) but we'll see how it goes.

Is reinforcement more effective in general mode? Cause I'd get 30 requisition for beating a mission and then barely be able to reinforce at all, let alone buy upgrades.

also RIP (I like how the text reflects what actually happened)

22 Nov 2014, 04:19 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

I had to reinforce a lot and survived with only a hair of strength left in two companies.
22 Nov 2014, 05:56 AM

You pretty much want to take every other turn to spend all the R points on reinforcing the company you are going to use that turn. Try to use the same company two times then switch to another, You got to do the missions as effective as possible and don't let it turn into a meat-grinder. Also you are not going to be able to max out the upgrades for everything in a company, so just upgrade what you need, and what you can to make ability's cheaper. You need them to make a difference.
22 Nov 2014, 08:31 AM

Here are a few tips I've learned for each commander.

Able Company - Airborne: Upgrade the Paratroopers call in to call in two Paratrooper squads at once and max out the price reduction. I can't recall the exact numbers but I believe this makes each Paratrooper squad cost about as much as a Rear Echelon squad to call in. You never have to build rifles again. If the munitions call in is upgraded to call in two munitions crates and a fuel crate airborne can tech lightning fast and start churning out Sherman tanks as well. Don't bother upgrading the off maps unless you really want to sic a P47 on the KT at the end of the campaign. Airborne is amazing at the dynamic missions because of how fast it can get going. You can have 4-6 Para squads controlling the entire map before the AI has any chance to react.

Baker Company - Mech Support: Upgraded Cavalry Riflemen in an M5 are lulz. Grab the upgrades for the Bar, the Infrared STG44, and if you feel like it the m1919. You really don't need to worry about the cost reduction because it only takes 1-2 of these squads rolling around to destroy all infantry forever. Upgrade the double Stuart call in to a double M10 call in and you are basically set. The Sherman upgrade call in calls in Sherman Howitzers so it is pretty redundant when Cav Rifles are erasing infantry already. The time on target arty is really devastating when you upgrade the shell count but does the job just fine without upgrades so it is a low priority to improve it. Mech Support is best at the scripted missions because it can take a while to get going in dynamic ones.

Dog Company - Support: Assault Engies are kinda disappointing so I typically only give them the flamethrower upgrade and squad size improvement. Having one or two a mission isn't terrible. Dog's off map arty is some of the best. At least upgrade the penetration and number of shells on the AT bombardment because it will consistently remove armor for you. In general I only really used Dog in defense missions and to give the other companies a chance to recover. Assault Engies mean they can manage easier dynamic missions well but anything above two stars is best left for other companies.

Fox Company - Rangers: Max out rangers. Win. It really is that simple. There is nothing in the game that can survive 4-6 upgraded ranger squads. If you want additional cheese upgrade the single howitzer round off map to a 155mm shell and laugh as infantry and tanks alike are vaporized.
22 Nov 2014, 09:51 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

Top me! :O
22 Nov 2014, 18:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Nov 2014, 09:51 AMRomeo
Top me! :O

Ok im gonna break the thread cause screw romeo. If you want to beat 43197 several things need to happen.

1. Spend as little requisition points as possible, if you pick airborne, mech and rangers you can use them without any reqs effectively, you will just lack some AT power specially with rangers.

2. Concentrate on medals, some missions are not limited by time for medals so hunker down until you have armor to minimize losses. If you don't need the company strength don't go chasing Intel or side missions, they often just cost you more strength than they are worth.

3. The mission with the fuel depo constantly spawning supply trucks that you need to prevent from escaping, don't cap the fuel point and farm it with your lowest vet company, it will spawn infantry a luchs and a sup truck. Set a defense and go to eat come back to a vet 3 company, you can even cheese it further by withdrawing and coming in with a different company since you can keep the vet.

4. Repeat the above cheese on any mission not limited by time and get max vet on your companies, also make sure on scripted missions you kill every enemy you can.

5. Plan your movements to minimize company loss due to movement and use withdraw wisely if you get in a tight spot, you have no penalty for withdrawing from an engagement besides the already lost units.

6. Use the send-back skill to get rid of any units that are not useful, many times you get them at the start and if you don't want/need them, send them back. If you crew an enemy support weapon, don't use this skill on it, it will count as a dead squad.

7. Before every mission, walk around in your blue territory to trigger events. There are some OP bonuses you can get from encounters, there is a free captain(yes you get him for free every mish), there is an upgrade for your supply depots that heal nearby units and the priest that just wrecks everything from range. There might be more I haven't encountered and these don't cost you reqs.

8. Last mission does not care about company strength and losses, so you can just spam your units into battle as long as you prepare for the KT with the company you will pick to play the second phase.

9. Don't reinforce with reqs unless you need it, it's hard to lose 50 str in a single encounter and you can arrive to the last mission with 1 str and it will be enough

I expect to see your 50k scores tomorrow!
22 Nov 2014, 18:43 PM
Patrion 14

hard difficulty

89 points to unlocking all the stuff................... garden me right now. only if i hadn't used stupid rp on upgrading m3 stuart to useless sher bulldozer...

anyway. i had very much fun, but some missions are just too easy even on hard. and rangers with pazershreck is all you need
22 Nov 2014, 22:41 PM
Honorary Member Badge

36,460 on General

Missed immortality by 12 hours, so I will settle for 2nd place

Main differences from Romeo:

5,450 RQ points I spent, a few reinforce and some getting Rangers with Shreks

1,250 in Mission Medals

++++++++++++++

That's with failing only one mission (Stoumont) at the first attempt, and a couple of stupid mistakes

I confirm Bulletins are the same from last time

Fox Bulletins

LMG Supplies - BAR Research 10%

Backbone of the Army - Rifle and REL Train and Reinforce 10%

Priority Fuel - Fuel Caches Cost 5%, Build 10%

++++++++++++++++

The latter looks like it will be useful in team games

24 Nov 2014, 02:58 AM

First run, a lot of mistakes and generous use of resource points. Also, ragequitting a lot. No shame.

Edit: can't make this work, damn. I'll try tomorrow to fix this.
24 Nov 2014, 05:52 AM
Honorary Member Badge

21,500 of that from unspent RQ (all I did was get Shreks in Rangers), nothing else and no reinforce

That is with a few mistakes
25 Nov 2014, 03:44 AM

Finished my first time through. Final mission was easy but I wasted a shit ton of units I didn't need to on it.

25 Nov 2014, 05:52 AM
Honorary Member Badge

If you mean the bunker assault I don't think it affects your score in any way
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment