Login

russian armor

Rate the balance of the game after the latest patch (1-10)

2 Nov 2014, 08:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Nov 2014, 07:55 AMCieZ

Romeo played the way he always does... and I wouldn't really call Siberian a secret ringer... we do kind of play 2v2 automatch on a nearly daily basis and have entered multiple 2v2 tournaments together, I don't think it should come as much of a surprise that I'd play with him.

Anyways, I'm not sure why I'm even responding to be honest. You're pretty notoriously biased and consistently wrong. Take a look in the mirror and realize that until you play all factions at a decent level you're not qualified to comment on the factions that you don't play, until the the problem is between the chair and the keyboard - just some friendly advice for you.

Nothing friendly about it, you sound like a condescending jackass. Romeo was capable of playing far better and admitted to intentionally poorly playing rifleblobs with mass retreats, poor maneuvers etc. Also you make the assumption that I know yours or Siberian's habit of playing games together. I know only of Siberian as a name and care absolutely zero about the personalities that make up the community of this game.

There are vague reputations that I hear of but beyond that I've done less than my due diligence in researching the history of each and every person here and the casters on top of it. I care little of the political landscapes. My only concern is trying to comment on actual balance that follows the original intent and design of this game.

So far Relic's been doing miserably in that department.
2 Nov 2014, 08:43 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I see we have a disagreement but that has nothing to do with the thread... You two can talk about it in pm's, steam, facebook, or wherever I don't really care. As long as its not here derailing a thread. Cleaning up is a mess and takes time that I could be spending sitting around on my lazy ass doing absolutely nothing. :P thank you have a nice day. :)

2 Nov 2014, 09:08 AM

All I can say is BARs have been buffed too much
2 Nov 2014, 09:15 AM

All I can say is BARs have been buffed too much

Even with buffed BARs, there is no way to stop obersoldaten spam... not talking about obersoldaten + falschirm combo.

Patch is awesome, I love almost everything they did in it, but nothing has been done about allied late game. Only thing they did, they nerfed allied early game (as usual) by delaying russian scout car = the only counter to kubbel spam.
2 Nov 2014, 09:20 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2014, 06:35 AMakula
edit: My poll is missing, can an Admin add a poll please, scale of 1-10?

sorry was being lazy i added a poll for you. :D
2 Nov 2014, 09:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2014, 10:44 AMSierra
Such a shit patch. Already Allies are proving stupidly OP with Americunt rifles completely ignoring and bypassing German MG's and BAR's tearing through infantry faster than Obersoldaten and Shockcunts combined.

vetlolcake?

Anyways I think there should be a poll for all the game modes; 1v1, 2v2 etc.
2 Nov 2014, 15:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Nov 2014, 09:53 AMTNrg

vetlolcake?

Anyways I think there should be a poll for all the game modes; 1v1, 2v2 etc.

Done: 1v1 - 4 out of 10
2v2 - 3 ouf of 10
3v3 - 2 out of 10
4v4 - 1 out of 10

The bigger the mode is balance is less better
2 Nov 2014, 16:12 PM

WOUld be nie if there was a description next ot the numbers. RIght now im kinda "guessing" which numbers equals what type of balance. Since i am a 4v4 player, i voted 5. I would consider 10/10 perfectly baanced, 8/10 fairly imbalanced, 5/10 significantly imbalanced, 1/10 game is unplayable
2 Nov 2014, 16:22 PM

Patch feel good, 4vs4 allies side is a bit better. (I say 10% better). US still need more Cmrds to increase play variety and Soviets need better non doctrine tanks...

Good job Relic. We are on a better path !
2 Nov 2014, 16:31 PM

he is giving strong 8 a bit a patch is enrapturing me but lent in order to oneself new vehicles and weapons for sowietów and wehrmacht because I often play lent in order to oneself instead of to balance still these are perhaps new models of vehicles or new icons of vehicles and infantries or a department of T1 T2 T3 T4
2 Nov 2014, 16:58 PM
Donator 11

WOUld be nie if there was a description next ot the numbers. RIght now im kinda "guessing" which numbers equals what type of balance. [...] I would consider 10/10 perfectly baanced, 8/10 fairly imbalanced, 5/10 significantly imbalanced, 1/10 game is unplayable

Balance feels at least much better than before (+ Performance and Bugs for me).
But voted 1 because of no poll description... :ph34r:
2 Nov 2014, 17:13 PM

its tough to rate this... like someone else said: if you take the 3-4 commanders per faction that actually work, youll have a "pretty" balanced game... in 1v1 that is. but if you play anything else than those established doctrines... may god have mercy on the souls of your soldiers

so i would rate 8/10 for 1v1 with said commanders... but if you consider all the modes (which i hear are overall pretty messed up) and all the commanders its a 4/10

hence i rated it 6/10
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS