In terms of pathing, Yes or No?
Option Distribution Votes
85%
15%
Total votes: 26
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
27 Oct 2014, 14:38 PM

Instead of working on improving how the vehicles find their paths,
I think one of the main reason pathing is so terrible, is that there are too many useless crappy trash on the maps!!

For example, in Minsk Pocket, there are some weird tree trunks randomly lying in the middle area. They are vaultable by infantry; even though you can go around it (it is a super small tree trunk).
However this little unnoticable trash can cause serious pathing issue for light vehicles, some even on medium tanks.

Instead of vaulting/crushing that little shitty trunk, they would suddenly turn their ass around trying to go around it like an infantry unit. Then you will instead say fuck you and mesh your mouse even more and they will start dancing around the trunk.

So my point is, instead of improving pathing on vehicles, how about lets start by removing some really useless, unnoticable trashy objects which has completely NO strategic value to outcome of the game (except your vehicle dying because of that)???
AND not to mention, removing those tiny little shit will massively improve the performance on some PC
27 Oct 2014, 14:42 PM

Although I agree that some clutter should be cleaned up from some maps, I disagree that it should be removed for vehicle pathing. It is up to the player to decide where they should move their vehicles. If the terrain and environment looks unfavorable, it would be best not to place your vehicles there. Don't forget that some of the debris on the maps are there for infantry combat too.
27 Oct 2014, 14:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2014, 14:42 PMNinjaWJ
Although I agree that some clutter should be cleaned up from some maps, I disagree that it should be removed for vehicle pathing. It is up to the player to decide where they should move their vehicles. If the terrain and environment looks unfavorable, it would be best not to place your vehicles there. Don't forget that some of the debris on the maps are there for infantry combat too.

I am merely suggesting those that are completely meaningless and useless (such as tree trunk i mentioned), not for infantry cover, no for infantry combat, why the hell there is a tree trunk in the middle of a road?!; should be removed
27 Oct 2014, 14:58 PM

27 Oct 2014, 17:43 PM

Probably more or less the same things I am talking about here
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment