Login

russian armor

Gameplay and the Arty-Party

19 Apr 2013, 10:52 AM

I would like to see more obvious indications of off map arty'ish abilities and especially the stuka ability red smoke in vcoh or an airplane flying over the minimap for the stuka. also, I never manage to dodge those with infantry even if I see the indication right away - only option is to retreat which means one can not capitalise on good micro.
19 Apr 2013, 11:11 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I would be happy if both the soviet AT-gun, and moreso the SU-76, had a small munitions cost to their barrage abilities. The SU-76 in the hands of a good player can be almost impossible to counter when it first hits the field. The barrages from that thing can absolutely wreck infantry, and soviets can just sit back and spam the ability.

You have to pay 60 munitions to use the arty-barrage of the ZiS-3 :P
25 May 2016, 04:27 AM

I would like to see more obvious indications of off map arty'ish abilities and especially the stuka ability red smoke in vcoh or an airplane flying over the minimap for the stuka. also, I never manage to dodge those with infantry even if I see the indication right away - only option is to retreat which means one can not capitalise on good micro.

Nah, even the dive bombing sound is too much.
Stuka should be a 200 muni "wipe this unit off the map" button :P
25 May 2016, 04:47 AM

If you got bored with the site you can politely ask a blue mod or admin to temporary ban your account.
25 May 2016, 05:11 AM

This game has been an arty party since the first coh :\ Relic tried to get rid of that but then support weapons like mortars became crap and useless. Personally I find it fun.
25 May 2016, 05:58 AM

So many freaking necromancers around here lately.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★