Login

russian armor

Company of Heroes 2 - Not for SEA players ?

23 Oct 2014, 14:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2014, 13:17 PMInverse

240ms latency in an RTS isn't playable, honestly. I personally can't really play at anything above 150ms if I'm trying to be competitive. 240ms is just insanely slow, you can't react to anything.

This is one of the issues with the new battle server setup. Consistent latency, but potentially far higher latency depending on how far away you are from the server cluster you're connecting to. All you can really hope is that Relic adds more servers worldwide, but given how small CoH2's multiplayer base is right now that might be wishful thinking.

Shit,that's why the nade always squad wipe me even I tappppppppped the damn retreat, but the guys refuse to retreat.
23 Oct 2014, 14:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2014, 14:14 PMPorygon

Shit,that's why the nade always squad wipe me even I tappppppppped the damn retreat, but the guys refuse to retreat.

You thought nade was bad? I saw my tank rolling in an at gun, I told it to back off and it took almost 2 seconds to react to it.

Jezz, before COH2 use the new " sever system " , I still able to play this game in both 1vs1 and 2vs2.

Now with the new " sever system " + " input delay " + " Country that far away from the US + used to be enemies " = can't play anymore.

At least I can feel save whenever I go out in the street -_-.

Btw, my internet is 15MB ( About 1.8mb/s ) and I always able to use it to full power ( watching twitch source fine, youtube always load full HD1080p... I know for you people in other country is not much but this is the dream for us in developing country like Vietnam ).

23 Oct 2014, 14:28 PM

why there is no way to measure ping time ingame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23 Oct 2014, 14:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2014, 14:06 PMKyle

If I got lucky, maybe I will still stick around here to complain about the balance or performance issue for a while. If not then goodbye 130$ game, I will just keep focusing on CS:GO -_-

Man, have to ask, you have paid 130 us dollars for CoH2? My amount is about 50e and I own both, basic version and WFA, also some commanders and few skins.

On the topic, I think it's good from Europe? Is there someone who can disagree? I have 100/10 so can't really complain. The P2P system was just horrible. But I do understand the issue in some countries and < 300ms is quite horrible if theres also a small input lag.
23 Oct 2014, 14:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2014, 14:39 PMFlamee

Man, have to ask, you have paid 130 us dollars for CoH2? My amount is about 50e and I own both, basic version and WFA, also some commanders and few skins.

On the topic, I think it's good from Europe? Is there someone who can disagree? I have 100/10 so can't really complain. The P2P system was just horrible. But I do understand the issue in some countries and < 300ms is quite horrible if theres also a small input lag.

Let me see:

- Collection Edition, All Vanilla Commanders, WFA, All WFA commanders + Theater of War DLC ( oh yeah I was stupid but at the past I love this game very much ).

It's funny how I only pay 10$ for CS:GO and in 2 months I blow 800$ on case and gun skins on that game.

Game Performance + Balance issue is one thing but unless the new patch can help me improve the delay then I'm very seriously thinking that I will delete this game of my HDD ( and I hope I don't have to do that ).

I guess it's suck to live in SEA area: Mostly people around you don't know how to speak English properly ( Chinese players + Thailand lol ), good skills but never co-op with teammate + not too many games can survive their Multiplayer here ( Small game like Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Multiplayer never works here ).

If there any country that need citizen or someone in here want to adopt a almost 30 years old guy as your son, please pm me.

23 Oct 2014, 14:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2014, 14:51 PMKyle

If there any country that need citizen or someone in here want to adopt a almost 30 years old guy as your son, please pm me.

Ask BartonPL or Ami. :snfBarton::snfAmi:
23 Oct 2014, 21:36 PM

Okay, so I test out the Beta today: They really reduced the huge ass input delay...

I tried out a 3vs3 game and it working fine: infantry, tanks listen to order and react very fast, not laggy 1 => 2s delay like before.

Jezz, okay Relic, you finally managed to make me want to play this game again. I'm waiting for the new patch note now.
24 Oct 2014, 06:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2014, 14:20 PMKyle

You thought nade was bad? I saw my tank rolling in an at gun, I told it to back off and it took almost 2 seconds to react to it.

Jezz, before COH2 use the new " sever system " , I still able to play this game in both 1vs1 and 2vs2.

Now with the new " sever system " + " input delay " + " Country that far away from the US + used to be enemies " = can't play anymore.

At least I can feel save whenever I go out in the street -_-.

Btw, my internet is 15MB ( About 1.8mb/s ) and I always able to use it to full power ( watching twitch source fine, youtube always load full HD1080p... I know for you people in other country is not much but this is the dream for us in developing country like Vietnam ).

My Internet is 1Gbps, but can't help :(
24 Oct 2014, 09:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 06:50 AMPorygon

My Internet is 1Gbps, but can't help :(

please get out of here before I hunt you down :(.
28 Sep 2016, 02:03 AM

I wish I can play COH in Asia Server. Im tired playing with computer experts COH 2 . I always win the match
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★