Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
28 Oct 2014, 14:32 PM
Benefactor 392

I don't understand why i want to do this, takes the fun out of having the lottery...
28 Oct 2014, 14:43 PM

I don't understand why i want to do this, takes the fun out of having the lottery...

So you can spend more time playing with more options unlocked rather than limited to the slow trickle.
I haven't tried this yet, but I might give it a shot. Skins are fun, although I'm pretty happy with my current commander selection.
28 Oct 2014, 15:19 PM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2014, 14:09 PMPhy

Wich level do you put in CPU? I tried during 2h and got nothing...

I put USA vs OST(Easy) and I think it was running for almost 4 hours non-stop.
Phy
28 Oct 2014, 15:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2014, 15:19 PMwillyto

Ok, i did exactly the same. Maybe i was unlucky!

Cheers

EDIT:Yeah definetly it works better with 1000 VP than 250
29 Oct 2014, 10:25 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2014, 15:19 PMwillyto

i forgot to mention in the original post, that you should take easy AI to reduce the chance of your base getting destroyed by mortars! Thank you!

Nice drops btw.

and yeah, war spoils seem to be bugged and give a lot more for longer games!
29 Oct 2014, 10:27 AM
Donator 11

for me its not about skins or bulletins, but about the commanders
i dont have much time for gaming, so when i play, i want the full roster of tactics and commanders available to me
1 Nov 2014, 12:05 PM
Donator 11

a friend of mine used it to farm 60 hours. this is the result:

3 juicy commanders :D
1 Nov 2014, 22:22 PM

If only I read this sooner, I played 6 games and got nothing. I cave and get the rifle company commander off of the steam store and in the first match I played, I not only get a war spoil. But it was the rifle company commander. GG relic, GG
2 Nov 2014, 11:03 AM
Donator 11

If only I read this sooner, I played 6 games and got nothing. I cave and get the rifle company commander off of the steam store and in the first match I played, I not only get a war spoil. But it was the rifle company commander. GG relic, GG

you are truly a unlucky lucky men! now you have the best WFA commander 2 times ^^
rifle company is the only one im missing, i have some of the OKW commanders 4 times, but this one just does not want to appear :(

well, i hope, that relic introduces trading, so we could trade those within the community
and
2 Nov 2014, 11:47 AM

Shows how idiotic war spoils are.

The game would be much better if they just removed the stupid bulletins.
2 Nov 2014, 14:01 PM

Thanks for this tip, now I got every OKW commander a load of new bulletins and an EPIC victory strike with Sturmtigers. Guess I was really lucky xD
2 Nov 2014, 14:15 PM

a friend of mine used it to farm 60 hours. this is the result:

3 juicy commanders :D

Im pretty sure buying them in the steam store is easier and cheaper. Also supporting the developer of a game you really like is a great thing.
2 Nov 2014, 15:12 PM

Registered here just to thank OP for this. I managed to snag the Fortifications doctrine commander after 2 hours, and while I understand Sega wants to milk the DLC for everything they can, I feel it at least gives one a chance to get a rare skin or commander every now and then.
2 Nov 2014, 15:57 PM
Donator 11

Im pretty sure buying them in the steam store is easier and cheaper. Also supporting the developer of a game you really like is a great thing.

it may be easier, yes, but using this script is easy aswell. cheaper? hell no, buying all this stuff would cost you 24euros or about 30 us dollars. for 6 commanders!!1! only for wfa!
this is ridicolous....
all in all this could save you up to 50 or even 65 euros (~80 dollars)
I loved COH1 and i like and maybe will love COH2 at some point, but they want to milk the customers, which i dont like at all (40 euros for a dlc? 4 euros for a commanders?)

Registered here just to thank OP for this. I managed to snag the Fortifications doctrine commander after 2 hours, and while I understand Sega wants to milk the DLC for everything they can, I feel it at least gives one a chance to get a rare skin or commander every now and then.

nice! :)
2 Nov 2014, 16:06 PM

Supporting the shitty business practices of the company helps no one - not even them. CoH2 got a *huge* amount of negative press at release and in the following months, and the playerbase has never recovered. If CoH3 launches with a similar system it might mark the end of the franchise.
2 Nov 2014, 17:58 PM
Patrion 310

For myself I don't think this is legit and the wrong way to convince Relic to change the WS-system... Just my two cents

why is it not legit?
3 Nov 2014, 17:52 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Nov 2014, 16:06 PMCadoc

Supporting the shitty business practices of the company helps no one - not even them.

true
CoH2 got a *huge* amount of negative press at release and in the following months, and the playerbase has never recovered. If CoH3 launches with a similar system it might mark the end of the franchise.

well, most parts of the negative press were about the single player modus, but commanders and skins are a totally diefferent thing!
12 Nov 2014, 17:55 PM

in theory its "not legit" because its a way to bypass buying commanders.

buying commanders is a terrible concept for a full priced game. this isnt an android play store tap mmo. its a full priced game and i paid full price for it.

This map is one of the top rated in the steam workshop, so im sure relic knows about it. The thing is the way the system is set up even if you do pepperidge farm you'll never get all the commanders, and you can still very easily spend days or weeks farming and not even get 1 commander.. which might just be a duplicate.

Which just goes to show how badly warspoils needs to be fixed.
13 Nov 2014, 10:05 AM
Donator 11

in theory its "not legit" because its a way to bypass buying commanders.

buying commanders is a terrible concept for a full priced game. this isnt an android play store tap mmo. its a full priced game and i paid full price for it.

This map is one of the top rated in the steam workshop, so im sure relic knows about it. The thing is the way the system is set up even if you do pepperidge farm you'll never get all the commanders, and you can still very easily spend days or weeks farming and not even get 1 commander.. which might just be a duplicate.

Which just goes to show how badly warspoils needs to be fixed.

warspoils are the legit way to bypass buying commanders, so i dont think that this is a valid argument :)

if ypu farm a week (10 hours a day, 6 times) with a WFA faction, you can be pretty sure, that you get at least 2 of the premium commanders.
Getting all 6 WFA commanders will probably take you~250 hours of farming, because duplicates seem bugged!

7 Dec 2014, 20:03 PM

work, sucks war spoils system ;)
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment