Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
26 Jun 2015, 17:14 PM
Donator 11

your english is fine ^^

just to make sure, you are in the gamelobby and then start the script?
then the script clicks "start game" for you, but doesnt click on "press any key"? if yes, i will upload a little script soon, which will hopefully find the mistake
26 Jun 2015, 18:03 PM

your english is fine ^^

just to make sure, you are in the gamelobby and then start the script?
then the script clicks "start game" for you, but doesnt click on "press any key"? if yes, i will upload a little script soon, which will hopefully find the mistake

Yes I started the script in the game lobby when the mouse automated by the script clicked "start" then the script suddenly dragged the mouse down to the "press any key to continue" area in a split second and then after that it seems that the script got stuck for some reason
26 Jun 2015, 18:47 PM
Donator 11

just execute this script like the normal one

it should open a box ~30 seconds in with sth. like 0x1A227F at the top
just write down what stands there and post it here

script
26 Jun 2015, 19:41 PM

just execute this script like the normal one

it should open a box ~30 seconds in with sth. like 0x1A227F at the top
just write down what stands there and post it here

script

I tried the new script now it still does not fix the issue and popped up something of error message of some kind that when I hit "ok" the script will exit by itself

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h162/xaikus506/Untitled_2.png
26 Jun 2015, 20:00 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 19:41 PMxaikus

I tried the new script now it still does not fix the issue and popped up something of error message of some kind that when I hit "ok" the script will exit by itself

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h162/xaikus506/Untitled_2.png

the script did exactly what it was supposed to do, it told me the colour of the pixel i use to see, whether the script needs to click :)

i have uploaded a new version, just try it out and tell me, if it works!
26 Jun 2015, 20:47 PM

I tried both updated scripts and still stuck at the loading screen :(
26 Jun 2015, 21:09 PM
Donator 11

hmm, i dont know what happens then. let me think it trough and i will try to come up with something
27 Jun 2015, 21:23 PM

Greetings,
I have just reached over 50 hours using this, So far no problem works out perfectly for both 250 and 1000 vp file. Be sure you delete any old ones laying around and have the latest. Following the instructions to line will ensure successful farming. My luck has been varried. So far only two blues lol. I got the m36 Jackson and usf at gun bulliton. Funny because i play soviet and need soviet but 90 percent of the bullitons iv gotten have been other factions. Not 100 percent sure but if i leave it running for 16 hours or so i only get 3 perks. It appears i have to stop the game and look at the new ones before it will let me get more. Anyone else seen this? Or i may be super unlucky. All together in my 50 hours i have gotten around 11 perks. Mainly whites and a 3 greens and 2 blues. Good luck hunting guys i will keep posting notes as time goes on. Its nice to run this while at work / college. I work 12 hour shifts and the this farming method has allowed me to still get my time / perks in. I will check back in 50 hours.
27 Jun 2015, 21:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 20:47 PMxaikus
I tried both updated scripts and still stuck at the loading screen :(
When you say you are stuck in the loading screen are you saying it wont load the game fully or the script wont click on the start game after loading? I had the same issue i had to delete an old farm script i downloaded. Make sure you download the most recent ones from the post on like page 14.
28 Jun 2015, 01:02 AM

When you say you are stuck in the loading screen are you saying it wont load the game fully or the script wont click on the start game after loading? I had the same issue i had to delete an old farm script i downloaded. Make sure you download the most recent ones from the post on like page 14.

the script wont click on the start the game after loading
28 Jun 2015, 08:36 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2015, 01:02 AMxaikus

the script wont click on the start the game after loading

i thought a tlittle about it
i need more info. if you could download autohotkey and start AUspy, you could look up the colour of 457, 669, it would help a lot. does the colour change, when you move the mouse slightly?
28 Jun 2015, 10:13 AM

It doesn't restart the game for me. It works til the first game ends but then it stops on the final screeen when there are drops and levelups. It is intended?

Also it won't press the random key needed to start the game after loading

EDIT: Now that i'm trying it while using the pc, it did all correctly. I guess the problem might have been that the pc went sleep after some time i didn't touch the keyboard so the script didn't perform the end game actions? i don't know, but that would defeat the purpose of doing it so...just settings the pc to never go sleep or do you have other tips
28 Jun 2015, 12:47 PM

I got 4 for 12 hours on 1000VP... Am I supposed to get this many? Seems a bit low.
28 Jun 2015, 19:01 PM

i thought a tlittle about it
i need more info. if you could download autohotkey and start AUspy, you could look up the colour of 457, 669, it would help a lot. does the colour change, when you move the mouse slightly?

Can you please explain how to start the AUspy? I am new to autohotkey, thanks =)
28 Jun 2015, 19:14 PM

Hi, new here and I have followed every step that you graciously took the time to write out and figure this out for all of us :) Which thank you SO MUCH for doing! I just have a question about what I should be looking for when I have it all properly setup? Should my units be taking the victory point cap/node? Should I be seeing my units move around at all by themselves?

Again thank you for all your work!

EDIT: My mouse automatically goes to start game and press any button but after that nothing happens.
28 Jun 2015, 20:06 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2015, 10:13 AMArgento
just settings the pc to never go sleep or do you have other tips

pretty much that. the script works fine for me then

I got 4 for 12 hours on 1000VP... Am I supposed to get this many? Seems a bit low.

expect a warspoils every 2.5 hours, so your are a bit on the low side!

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2015, 19:01 PMxaikus

Can you please explain how to start the AUspy? I am new to autohotkey, thanks =)

it should be an exe in the autohotkey-folder. dont worry, its extremely easy to use!

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2015, 19:14 PMhexose

EDIT: My mouse automatically goes to start game and press any button but after that nothing happens.

does it click on "press any button"??
it should do that and then select the builderunit, cap the vp and so on

if it stops at that point, you might have the same problem as xaikus, im not sure about the source of this error, but im working on it! it would really help, if oyu could download the testscript a couple of posts up and use it like the normal script. a message box should pop up, the options dont matter, but the title of the box is important (it should look like 0x345678)
if you could post, what it says in your case, it would help a lot. which windows-version are you using?

28 Jun 2015, 20:12 PM

does it click on "press any button"??
it should do that and then select the builderunit, cap the vp and so on

if it stops at that point, you might have the same problem as xaikus, im not sure about the source of this error, but im working on it! it would really help, if oyu could download the testscript a couple of posts up and use it like the normal script. a message box should pop up, the options dont matter, but the title of the box is important (it should look like 0x345678)
if you could post, what it says in your case, it would help a lot. which windows-version are you using?

Wow thank you for the quick response! Yes at game lobby I open the latest vp1000 script that you have posted. Then my mouse automatically goes to start game. After loading it then automatically goes to press any button. I load into the game fine. It's just after that, my units do not do anything...

I've just been reading different posts and I might be over thinking it but after your instructions on the very first post that should be all correct? No further steps required? I'm just confused about what the 10 second thing is all about too. Let me know if you'd like to discuss over steam!
28 Jun 2015, 21:18 PM

I noticed that the slightest move in game start button changes the color code
28 Jun 2015, 22:05 PM

YAY I get the same stuff (three color ambush color for light vehicles and panzerwerfer victory strike) from every second drop! Works as intended.
29 Jun 2015, 08:25 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2015, 21:18 PMxaikus
I noticed that the slightest move in game start button changes the color code

yes, therefore the script automatically tests not just one pixel, but 9 and accepts differnt variations of te colour. i will test some stuff this evening hopefully i will find a solution
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS