Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
1 May 2015, 14:53 PM

its funny how relic on the one side has so much dlc-content because the want the D (dollars), but on the other hand doesnt sell some of the commanders to screw honest customers :D

great news! i have made another version of the experimental script, found a bug, etc.
it should now be able to reconnect after long losses of connection even after a game. i would be happy, if some of you guys could test it and tell me, wether it works as intended!
250vp final
1000vp final

1000vp is working perfectly; finished a full round and started the second no problems

cheers
8 May 2015, 13:38 PM
Donator 11

1000vp is working perfectly; finished a full round and started the second no problems

cheers

thnx for testing, i will add it to the first post now!
8 May 2015, 19:45 PM
Patrion 27

I received CAS commander for Ostheer last night because of this. thank you very much! :D
10 May 2015, 05:54 AM

I find it strange, after grinding for about 14 hours, because of school and sleep, I get strange numbers on spoils. One time, I got 14 spoils, another I got 4.
Also I've gotten 4 scavenge doctrines. Needless to say, I was not happy. At all.
10 May 2015, 06:21 AM

I find it strange, after grinding for about 14 hours, because of school and sleep, I get strange numbers on spoils. One time, I got 14 spoils, another I got 4.
Also I've gotten 4 scavenge doctrines. Needless to say, I was not happy. At all.

not happy receiving content you would have otherwise had to've paid for?
10 May 2015, 08:42 AM
Patrion 28

not when he already has 3 of them.
10 May 2015, 09:25 AM

the only think i want from war spoils is the OKW festungs Doc.

However i think the electric power i would need to unlock that with farming is more expensive than buying that from store.

Besides that i actually don't want to harm the environment by letting my computer on dozens of hours just because i want some silly perks for a video game.

That's why i don't like this thread either
10 May 2015, 13:01 PM
Donator 11

the only think i want from war spoils is the OKW festungs Doc.

However i think the electric power i would need to unlock that with farming is more expensive than buying that from store.

Besides that i actually don't want to harm the environment by letting my computer on dozens of hours just because i want some silly perks for a video game.

That's why i don't like this thread either

well, my computer is on anyways (and i dont pay for electricity), so not farming would be a waste of time and money for me. nonetheless everyone has to decide on their own, wether its worth for them.

but this thread isnt just a guide to farming, its a protest against relics form of business aswell and i think that this is necessary

@skunk:
warspoils are pretty random. as you can see on some of my pictures, i got a lot of duplicate commanders before getting that last one for OKW or USF, so it takes time. relic has stated, that duplicates will become useful at some point and you might be able to trade them for other commanders then!
11 May 2015, 00:05 AM

I did pay for it, in the past. When they had the sale for Make War Not Love I bought a ton of commanders and vehicle skins. I got most of my commanders for a dollar. I just wish if you bought it, you can't get it again. I have more than 3 duplicates for 3 commanders, which I bought.
11 May 2015, 19:39 PM

Hi man, I've been trying to get your script to work, and no cigar for me. I've tried doing it two times, and I have no clue whether it's working or not. Could you please explain to me how it's suppose to work or how you know it's working? I also have one last question, what did you mean by "EDIT2: changed the clicking points for new patch. the old scripts wont work anymore unfortunately, so pls download the new version", did you mean to download this? " https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1luvumlgfgys66/bulletinfarm1000vpfinal.exe?dl=0 ". Thank you so much in advance for replying and making this awesome script that works for others :clap:

EDIT: I did everything over again 4 times and it is successful now, thank you so much. I could tell it worked because it launched by it self, and went to the cap zone automatically.
12 May 2015, 04:55 AM

I find the new script, for the last night I used it, at some point completely froze up. It at some point got into the game loading screen, and the cursor wouldn't move. I had to restart my computer. I don't know if it was just a random issue. But it's an issue enough to be brought to your attention. It did this when I was on my 6th or 7th game I think.
13 May 2015, 18:26 PM

I find the new script, for the last night I used it, at some point completely froze up. It at some point got into the game loading screen, and the cursor wouldn't move. I had to restart my computer. I don't know if it was just a random issue. But it's an issue enough to be brought to your attention. It did this when I was on my 6th or 7th game I think.

You really didn't have to restart your computer, what I always do when a game crashes and I can't move my mouse or anything (have this problem with RO2, screen goes black and impossible to close out of it or do almost anything) is to open task manager with ctrl+shift+escape, and since you can't really click anything on task manager, here's what you do: 1. Alt-enter out of CoH2 so it's windowed. 2. With task manager now selected, make sure not to click CoH2 and if you do, reopen task manager again with ctrl+shift+escape. 3. Navigate using arrow keys, space, and tab to find AHK under background processes and end it. Press tab once, then use arrow keys to go down to background processes and find ""bulletinfarm1000vpexperimental2" or whatever name it has now. 4. Once you're on AHK, you press space to select it, then press tab 3 times to get to end task and press space to end bulletinfarm.

Gratz, you can now click freely again! Despite ALL of those steps stated above, it really is faster than restarting your entire computer, especially for me, since I usually close motherboard bloatware at start up of my PC and have to overclock my CPU's volts every time to support 4.5Ghz. If you had any problems doing any of this, please tell me where you got stuck and maybe I could help you further, because this really is a nifty feature =)
13 May 2015, 22:52 PM
Donator 11

I usually close motherboard bloatware at start up of my PC and have to overclock my CPU's volts every time to support 4.5Ghz.

you can stop programms from automated starting with "msconfig" in case you didnt know

and does your motherboard change the voltage back every time?

if the cursor wouldnt move at all, it was probably coh2s fault and not the scripts one. but thank you and keeping reporting any possible bugs! :)

EDIT: I did everything over again 4 times and it is successful now, thank you so much. I could tell it worked because it launched by it self, and went to the cap zone automatically.

nice, that is what it is suppposed to do ^^
14 May 2015, 01:47 AM

you can stop programms from automated starting with "msconfig" in case you didnt know

and does your motherboard change the voltage back every time?

if the cursor wouldnt move at all, it was probably coh2s fault and not the scripts one. but thank you and keeping reporting any possible bugs! :)

nice, that is what it is suppposed to do ^^

Yeah, I know I can disable programs through msconfig, except most of the stuff that starts with it is not located there. As for the voltage thing, when I first overclocked my CPU through bios I forgot to up the voltage and started having problems. I was always too lazy to go back into bios and do it, so at start up I take about 30 seconds of my time to just do it through Overdrive :p
16 May 2015, 07:24 AM

So I tried the script and it doesn't seem to click in between starting the game and the end of the game, it captures the objective and just fine but my computer goes into sleep mode becouse nothing is happening on the screen. Is that supposed to happen or not?
16 May 2015, 10:33 AM
Donator 11

So I tried the script and it doesn't seem to click in between starting the game and the end of the game, it captures the objective and just fine but my computer goes into sleep mode becouse nothing is happening on the screen. Is that supposed to happen or not?

yes, its not supposed to click in between those events.
is your coh2 set on -forceactive ?
if yes, you need to change your energy-save-options of the computer
16 May 2015, 15:58 PM

yes, its not supposed to click in between those events.
is your coh2 set on -forceactive ?
if yes, you need to change your energy-save-options of the computer

I spelt -forceactivate instead of -forceactive thanks for the fast replay!

EDIT: All I got i 7 hours was a Satchel of Trouble Bulletin :/
17 May 2015, 23:34 PM

Permanently Banned
You people may not like how war spoils works, you may not be as lucky as others, but its undeniable that almost all of you have won content, you otherwise would not have paid for or have not bought yet. Its free DLC guys, I am honestly surprised relic did this at all. They benfit in no way through war spoils, it just gives shit away. Its not pretty system, but its free camoes and commanders.

I have won almost all base commanders I didnt own. And have won every wfa commamder as well as several skins without paying. Lots of duplicates yes. But I could win nothing more from now on and I still win, due to the fact that I have gotten so much dlc for free. Some of you may argue that commanders and skins should be free, if thats the case than I don't know what to tell you.
18 May 2015, 03:20 AM

You people may not like how war spoils works, you may not be as lucky as others, but its undeniable that almost all of you have won content, you otherwise would not have paid for or have not bought yet. Its free DLC guys, I am honestly surprised relic did this at all. They benfit in no way through war spoils, it just gives shit away. Its not pretty system, but its free camoes and commanders.

I have won almost all base commanders I didnt own. And have won every wfa commamder as well as several skins without paying. Lots of duplicates yes. But I could win nothing more from now on and I still win, due to the fact that I have gotten so much dlc for free. Some of you may argue that commanders and skins should be free, if thats the case than I don't know what to tell you.

This "DLC" should be a core part of the game, not something you have to buy. These commanders affect game play and in some sense can be considered pay to win. The fact that they make us pay full price for a game, and then "give us the option" to purchase other necessary parts or use their incredibly broken system is insulting.
18 May 2015, 04:10 AM

Permanently Banned

This "DLC" should be a core part of the game, not something you have to buy. These commanders affect game play and in some sense can be considered pay to win. The fact that they make us pay full price for a game, and then "give us the option" to purchase other necessary parts or use their incredibly broken system is insulting.
They are dlc, you are not entitled to free stuff. Relic would completely stop making new commanders if it meant that they couldn't be sold. They have no reason to make them for free. Its new content = dlc. They are not necessary, this game isn't p2w. And if it is, fork over $4 for your super OP p2w content then. This game hasn't been full price for a very long time. You can find this game for less than $10 on many sites. Commanders are always on sale for 1-2 dollars. Its chump change really. War spoils while pretty shitty to look at, does not harm, only gives free dlc on occasion.
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
Germany 768
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %