Login

russian armor

Captain fuel cost

6 Oct 2014, 14:29 PM

I would rather see the lieutenant and captain receive massive buffs. You can only field one at a time. They should be performing like paras and giving nasty buffs to allies units.

Global buffs, not local ones. That way lies blobbing and sorrow. I really, really don't want a rethread of the Brits or OKW Officier + Pfusilier blob.

Hey, maybe that would also make back-teching to LT or Captain worthwhile too.
6 Oct 2014, 14:46 PM

I would rather see the lieutenant and captain receive massive buffs. You can only field one at a time. They should be performing like paras and giving nasty buffs to allies units.

Why the fuck Ost unlock tech and getting NOTHING and require to SPEND EVEN MOAR resources and time to build the buildings, but USF can GET AN ELITE SQUAD and the tech is ready RIGHT AWAY?

If the officer squad is killed then tech is locked again, it may make some sense.
6 Oct 2014, 14:57 PM

Why the fuck Ost unlock tech and getting NOTHING and require to SPEND EVEN MOAR resources and time to build the buildings, but USF can GET AN ELITE SQUAD and the tech is ready RIGHT AWAY?

If the officer squad is killed then tech is locked again, it may make some sense.

Elite squad. Made my day
6 Oct 2014, 15:19 PM

Permanently Banned

Elite! it reveals usf teching, making then EXTREMELY predictable. And they are only slightly better than rifles.

Since only one can be on field at a time, they should be feared IMHO
6 Oct 2014, 15:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2014, 14:57 PMJorad

Elite squad. Made my day

It sure does, Lt have BAR and Thompson and Cap have 2 zooka and Thompson.
6 Oct 2014, 15:26 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

Lieutenant can't rifle grenade, and captain can't throw grenade of any kind. Since grenades are about the only thing that make rifles useful, I'd say these guys are in a pretty sad state right now.
6 Oct 2014, 15:50 PM

Why Ost can simply upgrade their units and USF needs to research the upgrades first?
Why Ost have free nades while USF needs additional fuel costs?

Questions, questions...
6 Oct 2014, 18:29 PM

Why Ost can simply upgrade their units and USF needs to research the upgrades first?
Why Ost have free nades while USF needs additional fuel costs?

Questions, questions...

minor shit is minor and 15 fuel is not going to be an issue in the long run . fuel prices are fine. your not buying a cpt you are buying a tech tree with the benefit of a free squad,
6 Oct 2014, 18:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2014, 18:29 PMJaigen

minor shit is minor and 15 fuel is not going to be an issue in the long run . fuel prices are fine. your not buying a cpt you are buying a tech tree with the benefit of a free squad,

And you're unlocking new optional building with the benefit of unlocking multitude of abilities and upgrades.
6 Oct 2014, 18:47 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

Yeah I think Katitof has a point. USF gets a free unit with tech, but have to pay for abilities. Ost get free abilities with tech, but have to pay for building/unit.
6 Oct 2014, 18:52 PM

Sad that so many ppl enjoy bashing a weak army. When i play i need the hardest challenge to satisfy me.. but that being said i dont want a noob to feel challenging cuz the army he chooses. Usf are in a really bad state atm and ppl are to blind to see. Most of u sound like u dont play usf and trying to say there fine.
6 Oct 2014, 18:56 PM

Hell, I would just be happy if captain zook boys wouldn't look for cover on every shoot. Why they dont shoot like volks with shreks or any other simple infantry? So many vehicles escaped cause of that zook > move in cover > aim > shoot , oh wait vehicle already backed off... repeat !
6 Oct 2014, 18:57 PM

'cause Captain Nixon likes his fuel.
Didn't any of you watch your Band of Brothers? Duh.
Vaz
6 Oct 2014, 19:41 PM

Paras don't perform well imo. If you can get them to vet2 they are ok. Thompson is very deadly like shocks, but they don't have the armor of shocks.
2x LMG can be amazing if you use suppressing fire or at vet3

I agree they need aura's (not as stupid as coh1 brit auras though), but captain fuel cost still needs to be 50 or lower.
6 Oct 2014, 21:16 PM

Captains Cost should be the same as the LT's. Theres nothing op about any unit in that building.
6 Oct 2014, 21:17 PM

'cause Captain Nixon likes his fuel.
Didn't any of you watch your Band of Brothers? Duh.

vat 69

Damn that Vat...Damnit...
6 Oct 2014, 22:34 PM

the fuel cost is more about the tech than the unit.

With one tech upgrade, allies can get a light tank (the best light tank btw)

the soviet and ostheer factions require about that much fuel after going though two tech upgrades to get tanks.

okw only need 1 tech level to get their puma. but they do have less resource income to help balance that out some.
7 Oct 2014, 13:13 PM

While we are talking officers, does anyone else think you should be able to build multiple lieutenant as? I understand the cap of 1 cpt or one maj because of their abilities, but lieutenants are just higher level infantry units at the moment if they gave an ability buff aura, I could see the need a cap.
7 Oct 2014, 13:42 PM

the fuel cost is more about the tech than the unit.

With one tech upgrade, allies can get a light tank (the best light tank btw)

the soviet and ostheer factions require about that much fuel after going though two tech upgrades to get tanks.

okw only need 1 tech level to get their puma. but they do have less resource income to help balance that out some.

How is the Stuart better then the T70? Its certainly not as small of a model thats as fast. These two things allow it to move very quickly even through crowded maps. It isnt as good of a scout and it doesnt kill infantry as fast.

Ill take a T70 over a Stuart any day of the week. That imho is the only non doctrinal piece of Soviet armor that isnt trash.

7 Oct 2014, 13:42 PM

Permanently Banned
While we are talking officers, does anyone else think you should be able to build multiple lieutenant as? I understand the cap of 1 cpt or one maj because of their abilities, but lieutenants are just higher level infantry units at the moment if they gave an ability buff aura, I could see the need a cap.

YASS. I would love to make multiple captian and lieutenant squads
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 53
Poland 12
Sweden 3
United States 15
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W