Login

russian armor

How do you deal with the input delay?

and
1 Oct 2014, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2014, 18:20 PMI<444>3CoH

How did you check your ping to the battle servers? Or did you just ping the US east coast as I did?

Its quite frustrating, as "not playing the game" sounds like a bad option. Playing but not enjoying is as well though.

Interesting to see that there are people who definitely have the problem, to an extent where they stop playing and others say they dont have it at all. So why do people think that a better internet connection wouldnt solve the problem? As that is the only explanation i have for this: Some people have better internet (/live closer to the battleservers) and therefore dont have any issues.

As I said earlier in this thread, EVERYONE got the problem. Some people just don't notice or care about it because they are clueless. Like console gamers who think 30 fps is fine.

If you're used to other games like SC2 where the command latency is half of CoH2's, you will definitely notice. This problem is one of the main reasons why I dislike playing the game.

Your ping is not what determines this added command latency. I have the same ping to the CoH2 battle servers and to SC2 battle.net, but the command latency is double in CoH2. You can easily verify this using FRAPS (as IpKaiFung said).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 853
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment