Login

russian armor

T0 AT Idea for USF

2 Oct 2014, 02:29 AM

before anyone get's really excited about adding new units i'd like to draw your attention to the list of units that have been added non-doctrinally:

additionally, the list of changes that have been made to tech structures outside of very early beta:

please tell me if i missed any.

Rock Solid Logic

2 Oct 2014, 02:57 AM

For one how about not having to unlock a rack at all its bs anyways. Axis only have to be in there territory why cant we just do it that way. you know how annoying and unfair it is that i have to wait to unlock the zook then purposely retreat a guy or run back to base to then equip them. Or how about making the zook as good as the shrek???!?!? axis is always worried about our mgs being the same as theirs why cant our zook.

And also when I go elite riflemen commander the first vet rifles i call in handle the kubel pretty well unless the guy is really really smart as they can rifle nade it right away unless they have a strum with it repairing it faster than 3 squads can dps it but this of course require that doctrine from the very start which kinda sucks now as by the time your calling an e8 in they already have several tanks atleast a panther maybe a tiger of sorts
2 Oct 2014, 06:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Oct 2014, 02:57 AMRocket
For one how about not having to unlock a rack at all its bs anyways. Axis only have to be in there territory why cant we just do it that way. you know how annoying and unfair it is that i have to wait to unlock the zook then purposely retreat a guy or run back to base to then equip them. Or how about making the zook as good as the shrek???!?!? axis is always worried about our mgs being the same as theirs why cant our zook.

And also when I go elite riflemen commander the first vet rifles i call in handle the kubel pretty well unless the guy is really really smart as they can rifle nade it right away unless they have a strum with it repairing it faster than 3 squads can dps it but this of course require that doctrine from the very start which kinda sucks now as by the time your calling an e8 in they already have several tanks at least a panther maybe a tiger of sorts

I agree with the weapon rake to some degree. One good thing about the rak is that it allows any american inf to upgrade a weapon, in this sense it is great. Now if the weapons would be better I don't think any USF player would see a problem.

On the zook buff, yes they should be about the same strangth as shrecks. The fact is the allies need better In based AT, so tanks like the Jagelol, panthers, and pumas cant just walk all over allies armor. Which Inf AT should be the counter to these things.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
unknown 4
United States 6
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %