Login

russian armor

Focus on balance process first. balance second.

28 Sep 2014, 16:47 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I believe that the hostility is there due a lack of transparency on Relic's side about what is going on.

War Spoils is a perfect example, they could have explained why duplicates dropped and that the feature wasn't complete on Day 1 of WFA however they waited nearly a month to explain the situation.

In the meantime the community could only assume Relic's intent with the feature because they had very little information to understand how the system worked.

Just leaving the player base in the dark and hoping they'll buy your DLC / expansions on goodwill isn't going to work when that goodwill is exhausted due to the game running poorly since WFA and loads of new bugs being added to the game with every patch with no solid commitment from Relic that they will fix these issues that make the game so painful to play right now.

+1 The voice of calm! ;)
29 Sep 2014, 00:35 AM

Don't agree with you on much, Nightmare, including the specific issues you brought up, but I agree strongly with the general sentiment in your opening post. The game's starting to feel a little "early access" lately. I'm not sure what could change about the balance process, but at the moment it's not working that well.

"We're not really sure if this is bat shit OP or not, let's see what happens when we unleash it on ranked play, hopefully it's not or faction B is fucked for the next two weeks" is not a great policy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★