Login

russian armor

OKW HT - Relic Hyporicracy

10 Sep 2014, 05:56 AM

Permanently Banned
And again allied bias and hypocrisy from relic shown

"This unit suffered from extremely low life expectancy due to its unresponsiveness when engaged by a threat. By removing the tear down, the unit is less likely to be destroyed by an advancing threat. However, the increased setup time prevents the player from using this unit in an overly aggressive manner, reinforcing its design as a defensive platform."

So the OKW HT being technically more expensive due to less fuel income as OKW has a 4 second set up time so it cant be used in an overly aggressive manner, yet the US AA HT being more powerful, has a MOBILE 50 calibre weapon and ZERO setup time and zero tear down is fair, AND is more powerful...Is obviouslt allowed to be used in an aggressive manner. Of course since its allies.

Lets not forget Shreks were nerfed as well. LOL

4 seconds is a LIFETIME in COh2. Can you imagine the allied cries if ISU or US AA had a 4 second setup time.

Name ONE cheesy unit in the OKW or OH arsenal that they can use. THERE is none.

Meanwhile, Soviet Sniper, American AA, M3 flame,Maxim, Stuart, Greyhound, Rifle spam

Why is it that Axis have no realy proper early game anti AI units? I dont get it

Awesome balance as usual. BUt then again all of axis was nerfed to the point of uselessness now.
10 Sep 2014, 06:38 AM

Permanently Banned
Would love a Relic rep to reply to this post and explain this logic behind this.
10 Sep 2014, 06:38 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

the FLAK ht should BE used in a DEFENSIVE mannER , it HAS great damage AND suppreSSIOn output when set up (if it doesnt HIT the GROUND) pinning units almost INSTANTLY

10 Sep 2014, 06:40 AM

Permanently Banned
the FLAK ht should BE used in a DEFENSIVE mannER , it HAS great damage AND suppreSSIOn output when set up (if it doesnt HIT the GROUND) pinning units almost INSTANTLY

the US aa truck does the same is more damagie, is more powerful (add fuel to the fire since Axis have 4 man squads) and zero set up time. THe most ridiculous thing is you can fire the 50 cal on the move. What a joke and utter biased shit. If there was any indication of the state of balance in relic's mind its these two units

10 Sep 2014, 06:40 AM

Permanently Banned
:banned:

anyway: VetLOLCake :snfCHVGame:
10 Sep 2014, 06:41 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2014, 06:40 AMakosi
:banned:

anyway: VetLOLCake :snfCHVGame:

Sorry mate you failed to address the thread. Because you know there is no argument for it. Whenever i provide a reasonable argument, people like you and your fellow pro-allied rats crawl out from under the hot interstices of the swine-mucous-slathered walls of Hades and simply resort to Gifs and youtube videos and calls for bans since you want your beloved OP nation to remain the same.

As expected.
10 Sep 2014, 06:43 AM

Permanently Banned

Sorry mate you failed to address the thread. Because you know there is no argument for it. Whenever i provide a reasonable point just resort to Gifs, Youtube videos and calling for a ban.

As expected

i missd the free, but seems u still here
10 Sep 2014, 06:54 AM

I am actually using it quietly frequently. Ofc, you cant rush anywhere with it and expect results, if you play against US, you just set it up defensivly, near some point where you expect horde of Rifles and watch them melt when they come.

I agree, Flak is far from perfect, it has some uses and almost noone expect it on field-
10 Sep 2014, 07:00 AM

IMO - Relic is just trying to make the axis unbearable to play and even out the player base for MM.
10 Sep 2014, 08:12 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2014, 07:00 AMLionRed
IMO - Relic is just trying to make the axis unbearable to play and even out the player base for MM.

Its not working. You can see players leaving steadily.
10 Sep 2014, 08:17 AM

relic didnt really single out okw for nerfs.

infantry all around in general got nerfs. IMO weaker overall infantry is better as I'm hoping itll encourage the use of vehicles and light tanks and discourage skipping straight to heavy tanks (as weaker infantry means you might not be able to substitute them for mid game purchases)

I only played a few games today so I havent yet formed a full opinion on the overall nerfing of infantry. as far as i can tell all of the changes were done atleast with some thought in changing the overall meta. They didnt just go in and say "you know what i think OKW is winning too much lets nerf the whole faction".
10 Sep 2014, 10:58 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Would love a Relic rep to reply to this post and explain this logic behind this.

Not going to happen because Relic engaging with you would be like wrestling with a pig.

I remain sir, your obedient Allied Butt Buddy

van Voort
10 Sep 2014, 11:06 AM

Damn, I knew you were extremely stupid, but now you have beaten yourself with this question.

251 Flak Half-track
This unit suffered from extremely low life expectancy due to its unresponsiveness when engaged by a threat. By removing the tear down, the unit is less likely to be destroyed by an advancing threat. However, the increased setup time prevents the player from using this unit in an overly aggressive manner, reinforcing its design as a defensive platform.
10 Sep 2014, 11:28 AM

Letting vetlolcake roam free to keep posting is the grand plan of coh2.org/Relic to build up anti-axis sentiment and balance the matchmaking ratios :P that's how they'll fix it.
10 Sep 2014, 11:37 AM

So I'm assuming Vetlolcake just has a custom tag that says banned because he's clearly not banned.
10 Sep 2014, 12:11 PM

Cheesy units on german side?

Panzerfüs spam, Jagdtiger (lol @ mobile pak43), Falls spawning in houses, Puma, Tiger Ace.

And US AA halftrack will NOT suppress instantly, while Flak HT will. Its not a mirrored version of the US halftrack, get over it.
10 Sep 2014, 13:40 PM

I like the OKW HT tbh. Especially now that is easier to preserve (gear up means 0 seconds now). Can be successfuly used as a HMG. A more nasty one.
10 Sep 2014, 18:21 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Letting vetlolcake roam free to keep posting is the grand plan of coh2.org/Relic to build up anti-axis sentiment and balance the matchmaking ratios :P that's how they'll fix it.

Nah, it's a COH2.org plan to gain more visits. I mean, who doesn't like to see from time to time what vetlolcake has to offer.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★