Login

russian armor

The Labour Day assault on Dane' strim memorial

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
2 Sep 2014, 15:01 PM

Hello. I'm usually a lurker but after seeing this thread i decided to create an account just to say this.

It's despicable to see that even Hans and other prominent members of this site not only allow such harassment and down right bullying of other members of the community, but also takes part in it. I was watching the stream last night. Siberian was one of the driving forces behind the trolling. He was indirectly encouraging the trolling. There were also quite a lot of people who deserved to be kicked out but they kept coming back. Insulting the streamer and his moderators is as good a reason as any for them to kick or ban. So what if Dane has some anger issues, This game can be very aggravating at times. If you don't like him or his comments, just leave. Don't spoil a perfectly good evening for the rest of us.
2 Sep 2014, 15:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2014, 15:01 PMFreddy
Hello. I'm usually a lurker but after seeing this thread i decided to create an account just to say this.

It's despicable to see that even Hans and other prominent members of this site not only allow such harassment and down right bullying of other members of the community, but also takes part in it. I was watching the stream last night. Siberian was one of the driving forces behind the trolling. He was indirectly encouraging the trolling. There were also quite a lot of people who deserved to be kicked out but they kept coming back. Insulting the streamer and his moderators is as good a reason as any for them to kick or ban. So what if Dane has some anger issues, This game can be very aggravating at times. If you don't like him or his comments, just leave. Don't spoil a perfectly good evening for the rest of us.

Yes, I caused people to be banned at the blink of an eye and for players to be called "cunts" and "twats" on Dane's stream so you can have your "perfectly good evening".

I did nothing in the stream, I was interacting with the viewers like I always do, maybe you were reading into things waaaay too much or have some sort of vendetta against certain members.

On a more relevant note, if you think that a person being perma-banned for having a little bit of humour and personality is okay then please don't come to my stream.
2 Sep 2014, 15:28 PM

Don't worry. I find your penguin spamming zoo to be of little interest.
2 Sep 2014, 15:36 PM

This is childish tbh. We are grown men, IF you have something to say, say it to the person alone, without the "backup" of other viewers. That's what the private messages are for.
2 Sep 2014, 18:03 PM

Permanently Banned
why errybody mad
2 Sep 2014, 18:14 PM

Still banned on dane stream without a reason Kappa
2 Sep 2014, 19:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2014, 15:36 PMFreddy
This is childish tbh. We are grown men, IF you have something to say, say it to the person alone, without the "backup" of other viewers. That's what the private messages are for.

How often do people check their twitch messages other than to see if they won a prize MVDane
2 Sep 2014, 19:40 PM

Still banned on dane stream without a reason Kappa

I wonder why..

How often do people check their twitch messages other than to see if they won a prize MVDane

I tend to use it quite a lot.
2 Sep 2014, 19:46 PM

Yes, I caused people to be banned at the blink of an eye and for players to be called "cunts" and "twats" on Dane's stream so you can have your "perfectly good evening".

I did nothing in the stream, I was interacting with the viewers like I always do, maybe you were reading into things waaaay too much or have some sort of vendetta against certain members.

On a more relevant note, if you think that a person being perma-banned for having a little bit of humour and personality is okay then please don't come to my stream.

Rofl. U banned me and a buddy from your stream for calling you a "boob"....
2 Sep 2014, 20:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2014, 15:01 PMFreddy

It's despicable to see that even Hans and other prominent members of this site not only allow such harassment and down right bullying of other members of the community, but also takes part in it.

Can I apply for some kind of compensation for all the bullying Dane does to me every game, not going 5 minutes without calling me a blobbing cunt or a sad fucking twat? I mean to be honest I think that his verbal abuse of his opponents is quite a bit higher on the "despicable" ratings than people spamming MVGame/MVDane in his chat.
2 Sep 2014, 20:22 PM

Danes not perfect. Who is? It's one of Danes flaws that when facing a hard or "cheap" player he tends to rage and say things he might not otherwise say. That's nothing new. Some people do that, i guess that's what we call a sore loser. Just think of it as a compliment that you can give him a hard time and beat him, rather then pretending that you are offended over empty words.
2 Sep 2014, 20:28 PM

Anyone with a intellect can tell that the point of said excuses is not to offend, but to avoid being "disgraces" himself and drag the winner down from his pedestal.
2 Sep 2014, 20:32 PM

Also i believe Dane has casted quite a few of your games Cruzz. I'm sure that Dane has at least complimented you on your performance there once or twice.
2 Sep 2014, 20:50 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

When in hole,Freddy,the usual advice is to stop digging.;)
2 Sep 2014, 20:56 PM

Close the thread then. Do your job.
2 Sep 2014, 21:14 PM

Freddy, you're very adamant about defending Dane even though he was in the wrong and acted like a tosspot. I was watching his stream when all of this happened and Marksnus and/or Dane literally banned 3 people for typing stuff like "MVDane", "kappa" or other trivial stuff.

The whole thing is comical really. You said these people ruined a good evening on Danes' stream, but what exactly is your definition of a "good evening"? Where Dane calls his opponents "cunts", "blobbing cunts", "twat" and other insults? That's one hell of a good evening if I say so myself(Sarcasm).

If Dane doesn't want to have insults thrown his way then he should lead the way and stop insulting his opponent whenever he gets outplayed.

The fact that Freddy created an account solely to defend Dane is quite something.
2 Sep 2014, 21:51 PM
Patrion 14

Let me show you my side of the whole ordeal.

I'll start by saying that I respect Dane as community contributor enormousely. He puts a lot of time in his work, releases content daily and keeps doing so regardless the state of the game.

However, that repsect does not prevent me from taking offence in the way he reacts to certain situations. I told him that privately one or two times but I guess you could say I lost my nerve and told him on his stream. Was I wrong? Most likely. Did I felt relieved? Yes.
Was anybody else to blaim for the shitstorm that followed? No, it was on my account and my account alone and I take the responsability for it. (so to whoever thought HelpingHans was in this,you're wrong because the poor lad wasn't even online then)

So, is this an apology? Nope, not even close to one because I feel I said the right thing, albeit in the wrong words. My suggestion is that those of you who enjoy Dane's casts and streams keep supporting him. I for one will continue to feauture his content on COH2.ORG's social media because I respect his work.

Those of you who don't like what he does, there has been enough drama, let it rest.

I'm locking this thread, the truth has been told, let the shitstorm end and let's all continue to enjoy the game we love the most.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS