Login

russian armor

12 Apr 2013, 17:24 PM
Benefactor 115

I'd personally like the upkeep to be less harsh.

Starting manpower per minute reduced to 250 down from 300

lower upkeep free value (10-15) and less manpower per minute reduction per point maybe reduced to -1 . down from -4

upkeep capped to -100 manpower per minute. down from -200 manpower per minute

The real reason why I think teching seems so fast is because the manpower income at the start is a lot higher than in CoH not fuel distribution on the map.

I've seen a lot of games where the player has had the fuel to tech but most of the time doesn't have the manpower due to reinforce costs and purchases of units to stay in the game.
13 Apr 2013, 00:53 AM

Yeah, I agree. As I stated in my original post, the synergy of the resource, pop-cap, and upkeep system just feels wrong and sloppy. I hope Relic come to realize this and start making changes. Unfortunately, with the June 25th release date, I can't see that happening. :(

Just changing the upkeep system and making it so that veterancy is only earned by dishing out damage would be a great place to start.
13 Apr 2013, 03:56 AM
Donator 11

It seems perverse that the more my units try to get themselves killed by being shot at, the better they become...

Combat experience =/= the number of bullet holes in your tunic.
13 Apr 2013, 04:25 AM

Yea this game makes it too easy to comeback, hard to end the game decisively and early, most of the time it's just holding onto vps for victory. Need to adjust the upkeep system, and also make the popcap system more in line with coh1. Also I think they should allow players to cap OPs and make the OP longer to cap. Also make the OP able to be destroyed much more quickly than capping it adding more to the harassment game we saw in Coh1.
28 Apr 2013, 13:11 PM

I hate how veterancy works, I despise it...why would you be rewarded for bad play. Getting vet for taking damage, pffff. :lolol:

I had a Gren squad with 8 kills that was vet 3...
28 Apr 2013, 13:17 PM

in vCoH starting income is 280 right? and for WM it might go down to 200 sth, for US even under 200, in CoH2 you can get min income 99, lame as fook
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★