Login

russian armor

soviet cheese

PAGES (7)down
16 Aug 2014, 08:27 AM

Might call it cheese, but it's part of the game. I think the main issue is "effective flexibility". Though I honestly believe most of what people worry about can be countered with patience and smart thinking. It's all about timing and figuring out what your enemy will do before he does it. That's how I (t)roll. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Aside from everything I've said, balance wise there are still issues that need to be sorted, just not through huge overnerfs or overbuffs. Simple tweaks here and there that wont affect a unit completely, but allow it to be effective enough to do it's job at a reasonable rate for the price you had to pay to get that unit, like the new KV-8. I do agree some things do need to be changed price-wise, like the B-4 precision strike/reload time, ISU 1-shotting(should be more of an anti-tank type of vehicle, though still effect infantry(increasing scatter would be best like with the IS-2), Snipers(possibly increase their price), guards(increase cost of buttoning), maxims(increase setup time maybe?), and other things like the m3, soviet mine wipes etc...
16 Aug 2014, 09:22 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2014, 07:04 AMHitman5
soviet cheese:

shock troops spam + maxim spam + zis spam on semois > double IS2

imagine axis player trying to play without using fuel for teching and relying on call ins... that's pure lol

not in every map though. in cluster ducked maps like kharkov 2v2, trois point 2v2, ettelbruck 2v2+, this strategy just rules. there is not enough places in the map where you can engage shocks before they get in your face like a second later.
16 Aug 2014, 10:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2014, 09:22 AMpigsoup

not in every map though. in cluster ducked maps like kharkov 2v2, trois point 2v2, ettelbruck 2v2+, this strategy just rules. there is not enough places in the map where you can engage shocks before they get in your face like a second later.

Shocks used to also get in your face in real life. Stalingrad. With knives.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight