Login

russian armor

Faction Imbalance

PAGES (7)down
15 Aug 2014, 06:16 AM

So, you don't actually play OKW.

Literally no games played.
15 Aug 2014, 06:26 AM

i think we both know that AT games wont show if ive played OKW. anything else?
15 Aug 2014, 06:54 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Post invised for disrespectful comment. Please discuss nicely with each other.
15 Aug 2014, 15:48 PM

To be honest, If relic doesn't do soemthing against spam tactics, blobbing and all the other dull and boring cheese strats, this game will be dead really soon.

«Comments do not applied to 1vs1 or 2vs2» maps

Our main concern is about 3vs3 and 4vs4 on the largest maps.(the one with a lot of strategic points)

The more strategic points the largest the Axis advantage.

This Axis advantage reflected mostly of the time by the huge majority of players wanting to play Axis.

Solution : On the largest 6-8 maps remove 1 fuel production from all point. (It won't have any effect of the 1vs1 or 2v2 match.)

Why:
Game always finish the same way: Axis stand off with their supported AA-bases, then the heavy tanks supported with some shreks will kill everything, 1 shot all at-guns and kill all allied at-tanks like they were not there.

The american faction is fine in the beginning but is powerless in the end game.
Jackson at_tanks dies always from 1 panzershreks squad as their mg cover will be obliterated by the tigers.

Russian tanks (Su-85) who could do something are not enough mobile to go help their friends on those large maps.
Only an all Russian team has some chance of winning and that's sad. (Even skilled players)

It's not a rant, but the game fun factor is in danger. If all players go Axis then there is no game played anymore. Those who don't understand that fact just try to play Allied on the largest maps and you will agree if you are honest.

«Tanks-you» in advance
:)
15 Aug 2014, 15:58 PM

«Comments do not applied to 1vs1 or 2vs2»

Our main concern is about 3vs3 and 4vs4 on the largest maps.(The more strategic points the largest the axis advantage). Allies control the game in the beginning but are always crushed in the end game.

It's Axis advantage all the ways, reflected mostly of the time by the huge majority of players wanting to play Axis.

Game always finish the same way: Axis tanks especially the vet 3 king tiger kill everything, 1 shot all at-guns and kill all allied tanks like they were not there.

American faction are fine in the beginning but is powerless in the end game.
Jackson at_tanks dies always from 1 panzershreks squad as their mg cover will be obliterated by the tigers.

Russian tanks (Su-85) who could do something are not enough mobile to go help their friends on those large maps.
Only an all Russian team has some chance of winning and that's sad. (Even skilled players)

It's not a rant, but the game fun factor is in danger. If all players go Axis then there is no game played anymore. Fuel production on those large map must be tone down. Those who don't understand that fact just try to play Allied on the largest maps and you will agree if you are honest.

Please Relic do something.
«Tanks-you» in advance

i agree that 4v4 the resource system needs to be toned down. but, soviets are the most powerful even in 4v4. i tried to give you a strat please try it before saying this again.
15 Aug 2014, 16:11 PM

i agree that 4v4 the resource system needs to be toned down. but, soviets are the most powerful even in 4v4. i tried to give you a strat please try it before saying this again.

I as said i agree that the Soviets get the best chancesa in 4vs4. However i don't think that they are the best faction.

The main problem is with the Americans on those large 6-8 maps with a lot of strategic points.
(See above )

Thanks you.
15 Aug 2014, 16:26 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Thread cleansed extensively.

Some of you need to refresh your memories about the rules of this board. Please consider and digest.

http://www.coh2.org/news/21410/moderation-and-order
15 Aug 2014, 17:39 PM

«Comments do not applied to 1vs1 or 2vs2» maps

Our main concern is about 3vs3 and 4vs4 on the largest maps.(the one with a lot of strategic points)

This Axis advantage reflected mostly of the time by the huge majority of players wanting to play Axis.

Solution : On the largest 6-8 maps remove 1 fuel production from all point. (It won't have any effect of the 1vs1 or 2v2 match.)

Why:
Game always finish the same way: Axis stand off with their supported AA-bases, then the heavy tanks supported with some shreks will kill everything, 1 shot all at-guns and kill all allied at-tanks like they were not there.

It's not a rant, but the game fun factor is in danger. If all players go Axis then there is no game played anymore. Those who don't understand that fact just try to play Allied on the largest maps and you will agree if you are honest.

«Tanks-you» in advance

+! Great point! I totally agree! 4v4 is quite troubling. Game is fun at the beginning and midgame and it seems fairly balanced. However, if you don't end it by midgame then Axis seem to have a massive advantage. Only if you amass a ton of tanks or if your enemy is strictly building infantry will you have a chance to defeat Axis at the end of midgame.
15 Aug 2014, 17:54 PM

but all maps have the same number of points.

Why:

first of all, you need to stop with the hyperbole if you want to have a real discussion. even IF what you just said was true (its not), removing 1 fuel point wont help anything. having only 1 fuel point would make the game extremely boring. right now, when a team camps a fuel point, you can focus on the other. your suggestion would make that impossible.

whoever took the fuel first would just build defenses and camp, the other team would be forced to keep attacking a heavily fortified area if they dont want a significant fuel disadvantage.

again, hyperbole. you shouldnt be losing jacksons to schrecks. how are su85s able to do something, but jacksons arent?
15 Aug 2014, 18:31 PM

Whitout playing any 3vs3/4vs4 game in months I've raised from place ~#1800 in the rank to #200.

So, I suspect that soviets are losing horribly since last patch in those gamemodes.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS