Login

russian armor

Look for pro 2v2 partner, must decent :P

5 Aug 2014, 01:15 AM

Honestly being able to have voice coms with a mate makes such a difference. For instance the time it takes you to type something you could have been doing something else.

Every RTS ive played ive never used voice and been pretty high rank.

I think dow 1 was the last time i used a mic but it was because there was loads of us on it at once.

My current allie is German and my other friend is Croatian, so mics would actually hinder us imo.

Only words i type really are gg or omfg dropper allie/AFK allie xD
5 Aug 2014, 01:45 AM

Playing without a mic means you might as well automatch... Being able to communicate at a crucial moment is the difference b/w victory and defeat in a close match.

I'm looking for a partner as well, I'm available on the weekends in Australian East Coast timezone.
Steam ID: 76561198006580457
I do own a Mic.

I'm more heavily a Soviet player but couldn't care less what side I play in all honesty, I've been having some fun with the OKW recently and I've been meaning to get some Ostheer time in (I want to play around with a StuG Batterie...)
I take my games fairly seriously but won't rage at people, it's not their fault if they're trying to learn or don't play too often. Happy to take under my wing (or be taken, in the case of pros) all skill levels, but if you're new be willing to learn and listen to advice (and my occasional rants over game balance).

5 Aug 2014, 02:48 AM

Looking for 2v2 partner:

Steam ID:76561197974357014
Steam name:Broodwarjc
I do own a mic.
I am in U.S. Central Time Zone.
I currently do retail and generally work somewhere from 11am to 8pm on various days of week (nothing is set in stone).

I primarily play OKW, but I am looking to expand out with other options, I am not a terrible player with other factions, but I am best with OKW.

Send me a message on here or add me on steam if you want to play.
5 Aug 2014, 05:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Aug 2014, 19:09 PMGreeb
This forum should have a section for arranging teams and finding people to play with.

It would be very useful.

Ye, like a dating agency.
5 Aug 2014, 13:49 PM

Honestly being able to have voice coms with a mate makes such a difference. For instance the time it takes you to type something you could have been doing something else.

indeed
6 Aug 2014, 02:59 AM

I wouldn't consider any arranged team "serious" if mics weren't involved. Pinging and talking is always going to be faster and clearer than typing anything, even if it's broken English.
6 Aug 2014, 17:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Aug 2014, 02:59 AMBled
I wouldn't consider any arranged team "serious" if mics weren't involved. Pinging and talking is always going to be faster and clearer than typing anything, even if it's broken English.

Theres broken English and then full on German or Chinese lol.

Again, i think it can help but its not essential, if you can rely on your allie then the odd ping is good enough.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 79
Poland 13

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment