Login

russian armor

Dear Relic

25 Jul 2014, 17:44 PM
Honorary Member Badge

i think you might like men of war series better you should try it.

coh is not a hyper realism game though it has realistic things and keeps a historical feel. it isn't purely that you could say that for the most part its visually realistic but the gameplay is a game not a sim. so maybe you should try some other games maybe this isn't the game for you. my advice if you want to play this enjoy it for what it is this won't ever be a sim ever no matter how much you want it to be.
25 Jul 2014, 17:45 PM

@ OP

If you listened and (just as importantly) comprehended the Relic Twitch cast yesterday, you will know that the Katyusha is under review.

And as others have said, the Pak 43 has worked as intended since day 1 practically. There is a Relic cast last year, where PQumsieh plays Kholodny and demonstrates its positioning.

Please,pretty please! Could you (and like-minded souls)quit with the self-entitled "Dear Relic" or "Relic must listen" etc cr@p?

Advocacy is the technique of persuasion. Your aggressive stance helps nobody -all it is guaranteed to do, is to drive Relic Devs away, just as they were starting to return again after the February hiatus.....

Braden Chan has set up a thread for observations: go there and post politely. Please,pretty please?

It is hard to be non aggressive after getting so dissapointed at Relic and since they also work unjustful ways with their BS. I still belive it comes from Sega, but they prolly cannot say that. ^^
25 Jul 2014, 18:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2014, 17:44 PMWiFiDi
i think you might like men of war series better you should try it.

coh is not a hyper realism game though it has realistic things and keeps a historical feel. it isn't purely that you could say that for the most part its visually realistic but the gameplay is a game not a sim. so maybe you should try some other games maybe this isn't the game for you. my advice if you want to play this enjoy it for what it is this won't ever be a sim ever no matter how much you want it to be.

Need to check this Man of War! ty
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 86
unknown 10
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %