Login

russian armor

We Need More Buffs To Allies To Balance Them vs. Axis.

• This thread is locked
25 Jul 2014, 14:06 PM

We need more buff, it's not enough. I cant kill all the axis buildings and infantries. Also make mxims and mortars 120 manpower also give them vet 2. Because rifleman vet 1 is not enough.

Also I hate playing with okw please remove them from the game, Ostheer too.

-There's a misspelling on the start search button. It should be For allies start easy search for easy win 1v1, start easy search for easy win 2v2.

-Volksgrenadier has a high armor and damage they cant be killable. Please nerf them. Conscript squad need massive buffs.

- Katyushka needs to be 80 manpower and 5 fuel. Also can be build at tier 1.
- Obersoldaten and Fallsmijager have big effect on the map they can spawn evrywhere and they cant be killable, if you make them more weak, we could easly conter them.
- OKW has a commander that gives MGs. How can you add this ? Maxims do shit(sorry, Im mad) cant pin a unit at all.
- Mortars had a very short range. We have to go to the next to them to blow them up and also Mortars have a bad accuary. Whenever I use them it cant fire properly.
-Allies' scout cars are too weak but Kübelwagen, oh please how can you add a car with a Mg on it ? How can you give them very long range ? Please nerf the Kübelwagen its pain in the ass.

- Jagd Tiger and KönigsTiger are beasts. They cant killable too. Katyushkas cant damage them. Please add Katyushkas a radar and Bullseye skill also vet 3 at the begining.

-OKW hulled down Trucks so powerfull, There's a truck that a gun on itself. WOW a gun on it ? Do you even know how to write Balance ?

- Today I couldnt blow that Truck with single Katyushka fire.
-Almost forgot, They have Panzerwerfers something like that and walking stuka, OMG those weapons. They are broken man, they are broken. Always one shots my crews, shock troops and riflemen squads.

- Us Forces have no snipers and a light tank that can kill a Tiger. How the hell an Army can't have snipers and light tanks ?

- You give OKW %100 ammo and %66 Fuel. Well sir, that's not fair. When they build panzerchrecks to their Volks it's easy win for them.

- Soviets have a molotof upgrade and it needs to be upgraded.

-Last one. USF and Soviet I mean Allies have to have Atom Bomb and it can be build at tier 1.

Relic please hear us. You are always nerfing Allies. There's search informations that says searching for axis %0 and Allies %100. Sometimes it says %1 axis and %99 allies. I think it's broken.

You are doing nothing and you are fan of Axis. You should some focus on Soviets and USF. We are suffering losses. Headquarter's reporting and infantry unit's lost.

If this goes like this, we will uninstall the game and I want payback. I want my goddamn 100$
25 Jul 2014, 14:10 PM
Patrion 14

25 Jul 2014, 14:10 PM

are you the soviet version of Bulgakov ?
25 Jul 2014, 14:11 PM

K thx bai.
25 Jul 2014, 14:11 PM

Lock this.
25 Jul 2014, 14:16 PM

You really invested 10 minutes to wrtie this bullshit?
25 Jul 2014, 14:22 PM
Donator 22

25 Jul 2014, 14:22 PM

25 Jul 2014, 14:23 PM

So you want to tell us with a sarcastic post that Allies got overbuffed and allied players are crybabys?
25 Jul 2014, 14:32 PM

I'm not saying Kill the Soivets, burn the USF. If you are talking about balance, make good balance.

Don't make the one overpowered and the other side useless.

Also who you gonna face ? if all the players play Allies ?
25 Jul 2014, 14:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2014, 14:32 PMVanA

Also who you gonna face ? if all the players play Allies ?

I wouldn't worry about that.

At absolutely worst time for exis there was "only" 70% of playerbase constantly playing them.
25 Jul 2014, 14:39 PM

Please remove them from the game.

:D this must be trolling
25 Jul 2014, 14:42 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Locked and reported for obvious reasons.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 96

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight