Login

russian armor

Working as intended.

17 Jul 2014, 19:18 PM

^
The diversity in war spoils is quite drastic and weird.

Some have had gotten little (300 hours plus, 2 WFA commanders or 150 hours plus, zero commanders). There are others who won 2 WFA commanders in the first 20 hours of playing.

In 50 hours (multiplayer log, 30 hours farming one faction only (US) included) I won 4 commanders (1 WFA Mechanized US, 3 vcoh) I've played normally since then and have won nothing.

I actually have few duplicates. I think I only have one duplicate bulletin, and that's it. The system is incoherent.
18 Jul 2014, 05:35 AM

My own duplicates list has grown large. Really, I'm still most surprised that someone has more copies of a faceplate then I do. I'm shocked. Shocked, I say.

Duplicates aside, though, I've had a good haul. Two WFA commanders, a new German commander, plenty of WFA bulletins I can use and a few shiny new victory strikes to enjoy.
18 Jul 2014, 08:23 AM

It goes to show that "Play to Win" is not profitable AT ALL.

That's not true because every other game would disable duplicate drops.
Only relic likes to derp hard.
20 Jul 2014, 16:01 PM

If it were made impossible to obtain duplicates, that would fix war spoils. Sure it would take a long time, but at least as you unlocked all the Victory strikes, bulletins, and skins, you are gaining bigger and better chances at unlocking a commander. but because you can unlock anything and everything at any given time, who knows how long it will take before you get even your fist commander. 200+ hours on my end since WFA release and I havent gotten 1 commander.
21 Jul 2014, 16:49 PM

No duplicates + you always get something would fix it. As it stands, if you have everything except one commander unlocked, your chance of getting him is like 1/200 for every 3 hours of playing.
Getting rid of duplicates would at least create a steady sense of progression.
21 Jul 2014, 16:55 PM

21 Jul 2014, 17:06 PM

Bulletin stacking has tbh always been load of €£÷*÷!÷).
Victory strikes, faceplates and Commanders have no present duplicate use (pending a Trade possibility).

Solution? Simply remove duplicate drops.

Fixes two problems.
No more Bulletin stacking to unpredictable balance issues.
No more rage from 3+identical Warspoil drops across the entire spectrum of drops.
Hux
21 Jul 2014, 17:17 PM
Patrion 14

WFA has only been out for about 670 hours... You've spent roughly a THIRD of that time playing the game.

Go the fuck outside. Right now. Get your ass some well needed vitamin D.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★