Login

russian armor

1v1 - W/L ratios of top player

15 Jul 2014, 05:11 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2014, 05:03 AMKatitof
Yep, because 100% of top players are ALWAYS against other top players.

Small population and small number of these top players being matched 90% against players of generally lower skill does have nothing to do with it and OPs logic is as accurate and as flawless as ever. :loco:

Unlike you i use statistics to back my argument. Match maker matches players of Higher skill level. So anyone getting USa W/ ratios will quickly be playing opponents of higher skill.

Even if its not 100% of the time You can see Clearly 90% win ratios for US and the difference in win % does not account for this. Its clear there is Balance issues due to the differences in %

Just finally admitt you enjoy the easy mode OP play that the allied nations bring. I can see you in every thread trying to polish a turd that cant be polished mate.
15 Jul 2014, 05:14 AM

all the things you have listed can be beaten. if BAR blobbing is an issue then all blobbing is an issue. AA HT can be beaten, get it while its moving so the strong gun can't kill your puma or get in the blind spot. the OKW AT gun is not that bad and vets up quick and becomes deadly. used one today in a 1v1 vs soviet that lasted an hour long. I killed atleast 8-10 t34s and t3485s. vet 5 infy vs non vet 3 infantry is a losing battle 9/10 times instantly.

the AA HT is the only thing I would slightly agree is OP but it takes 110 fuel to get and can be beaten with combined arms + a vehicle.

You all are complaining about balancing and fixing issues like grens vs riflemen and even if Relic were to listen to you the second they start tinkering with any damage outputs or anything, you would bitch about how grens are too powerful and now riflemen need a buff. You want Relic to completely change the EFA because they just released WFA? Its the same shit as COH1, stfu stop complaining and adapt. Learn how to use the units in relation to enemy units.

tl;dr quit bitching
15 Jul 2014, 05:35 AM

Unlike you i use statistics to back my argument. Match maker matches players of Higher skill level. So anyone getting USa W/ ratios will quickly be playing opponents of higher skill.

Even if its not 100% of the time You can see Clearly 90% win ratios for US and the difference in win % does not account for this. Its clear there is Balance issues due to the differences in %

Just finally admitt you enjoy the easy mode OP play that the allied nations bring. I can see you in every thread trying to polish a turd that cant be polished mate.

Inaccurate and biased statistics do not help your case at all.

They would be valid, if CoH2 had a huge playerbase and top players would be matched against other top players on regular basis.

They are not. Better player wins, because he is better and is fighting inferior opponent vast majority of time.
Even tournament games aren't accurate representation of it, because players have to play both/all armies and unless they play them equally, they are always better with one then another.

You even try to discredit VonIvans opinion. The very best player you are friggin talking about here who explains you exactly what I have just said here. These kind of "statistics" and "data" together with everpresent hyperboles are what make you a laughing stock here and your arguments in this thread only add to that pile.

You've made recently one single post that resembled a rational thought, but then you've made this thread and there it all goes.

And if you believe allies are so easy to play, why we don't see you in top 100 for 1v1 with them?
Switch the sides, play it, post a rep/proof that you do and then keep talking. Until that you're just another hardcore fanboy who screams "sov fanboi" at anyone who disagrees with you without even trying to counter argument. You've even did that in this thread against one of the best players for both faction.

How much more biased and transparent with it can you be?
15 Jul 2014, 05:35 AM

Permanently Banned
all the things you have listed can be beaten. if BAR blobbing is an issue then all blobbing is an issue. AA HT can be beaten, get it while its moving so the strong gun can't kill your puma or get in the blind spot. the OKW AT gun is not that bad and vets up quick and becomes deadly. used one today in a 1v1 vs soviet that lasted an hour long. I killed atleast 8-10 t34s and t3485s. vet 5 infy vs non vet 3 infantry is a losing battle 9/10 times instantly.

the AA HT is the only thing I would slightly agree is OP but it takes 110 fuel to get and can be beaten with combined arms + a vehicle.

You all are complaining about balancing and fixing issues like grens vs riflemen and even if Relic were to listen to you the second they start tinkering with any damage outputs or anything, you would bitch about how grens are too powerful and now riflemen need a buff. You want Relic to completely change the EFA because they just released WFA? Its the same shit as COH1, stfu stop complaining and adapt. Learn how to use the units in relation to enemy units.

tl;dr quit bitching

Lol, you clearly dont understand. I am saying OKW dont get to be in an equal state for late game due to early game disadvantage. So OH or OKW are never able to get to the stage where they can use their late game power. US aa is 60 fuel. not 110, lay off the drugs.
15 Jul 2014, 05:36 AM

Permanently Banned

tl;dr quit bitching

Lol, you clearly dont understand. I am saying OKW dont get to be in an equal state for late game due to early game disadvantage. So OH or OKW are never able to get to the stage where they can use their late game power.

US aa is 60 fuel. not 110. What are you on about.
15 Jul 2014, 05:38 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2014, 05:35 AMKatitof

Inaccurate and biased statistics do not help your case at all.

They would be valid, if CoH2 had a huge playerbase and top players would be matched against other top players on regular basis.

They are not. Better player wins, because he is better and is fighting inferior opponent vast majority of time.
Even tournament games aren't accurate representation of it, because players have to play both/all armies and unless they play them equally, they are always better with one then another.

You even try to discredit VonIvans opinion. The very best player you are friggin talking about here who explains you exactly what I have just said here. These kind of "statistics" and "data" together with everpresent hyperboles are what make you a laughing stock here and your arguments in this thread only add to that pile.

You've made recently one single post that resembled a rational thought, but then you've made this thread and there it all goes.

Stop twisting shit like you always do. Enough of your lies like you lied blatantly before and was exposed.

I merely said Von ivan struggles to replicate OKW and OH wins vs Allies. And generally statistics are favouring allies significantly more than Axis. The reason for this is early game disadvantage for OH and OKW. mixed in with some cheap call ins for Allies.
15 Jul 2014, 05:52 AM

Using one persons stats. - "statistics"

Yeah right mate.
15 Jul 2014, 06:00 AM

Win rates mean nothing.

OKW on average has generally a lower win rate due to the faction having a much heavier learning curve as opposed to other factions. I believe the lack of a all purpose medium tank contributes extensively. Many players do nothing but build mainline infantry (cons, grens, rifles), then transition to medium tanks (t34, p4 , sherman/aaht) and mix in ATG. That safe play does not work with OKW because there is no medium tank, hencing forcing you to use more combined arms.

I started off OKW with my first 20 games having a win rate of 30%. Now after 100 games it is around 65%. Keep calm and just learn the game. OKW is a strong faction that depends on solid decision making and combined arms.
15 Jul 2014, 06:04 AM

Inb4 lolcake calls Stephenn soviet fanboi for telling him he is wrong.
15 Jul 2014, 06:08 AM

Permanently Banned
Win rates mean nothing.

OKW on average has generally a lower win rate due to the faction having a much heavier learning curve as opposed to other factions. I believe the lack of a all purpose medium tank contributes extensively. Many players do nothing but build mainline infantry (cons, grens, rifles), then transition to medium tanks (t34, p4 , sherman/aaht) and mix in ATG. That safe play does not work with OKW because there is no medium tank, hencing forcing you to use more combined arms.

I started off OKW with my first 20 games having a win rate of 30%. Now after 100 games it is around 65%. Keep calm and just learn the game. OKW is a strong faction that depends on solid decision making and combined arms.

So you are saying US aa truck or US double BAR blob and rifleman spam does not need to be addressed... OO KK
15 Jul 2014, 06:09 AM

While I think OH is a quite balanced faction indeed, I guess OKW is hell on earth to play with. It's so mistake unforgiving and demanding. The true is that OKW is not for everybody. But because of that, everybody plays it :). I admit I dunno yet what exactly to do with OKW. I feel you must relay more on infantry than in other faction's case, but this makes it somehow weak in late game especialy against soviets with their capable tanks.
To conclude: OH - not real problems. OKW - verry demanding or to weak. Time will tell. So..... patience.
15 Jul 2014, 06:09 AM

Permanently Banned

So you are saying US aa truck or US double BAR blob and rifleman spam does not need to be addressed... OO KK

3 shreks to kill the AA truck that wipes squads in seconds. NO set up time and insane supression. LOL.

Maxim spam needs to be addressed too.
15 Jul 2014, 06:29 AM

Did I say that? No.

However, it is still beatable.

15 Jul 2014, 06:36 AM
Patrion 14

Win rates mean nothing.

This. The first tournament on snf didn't overall really show off any amazing OKW play. There are things that need to be looked at for sure, but I would argue ppl need to play more on the factions strengths and not overextend or waste units.
15 Jul 2014, 06:44 AM

Permanently Banned

Did I say that? No.

However, it is still beatable.

It may be beatable but is it balanced. The answer is a resounding NO
15 Jul 2014, 07:04 AM

The #1 ladder player has the highest w/l ratio with WEHRMACHT!
Wehrmacht OP!
15 Jul 2014, 07:08 AM

While I appreciate the nature of these threads and the purpose is to "address" or attempt to address and discuss balance "fixes", I would focus more on attempting to formulate a proper discussion with your suggestions rather than attacking people's win rates.

It has been said over and over again, win rates don't mean anything. There are far too many factors to take into consideration for win rates or even ladder ranks to mean anything. Sure they might provide a a decent at-a-glance perspective but beyond that, they are worthless. People have connection issues, people grind games in the unholy hours of the morning where a lot of the higher skilled players may not be playing etc. Moreover, my win rates are diabolically bad for my standard of play. If these were reflective of my ability to actually play the game and involved me playing TO WIN, then you'd probably see me get destroyed a lot more often on stream than you do.

15 Jul 2014, 07:23 AM

3 shreks to kill the AA truck that wipes squads in seconds. NO set up time and insane supression. LOL.

Maxim spam needs to be addressed too.

you have been whining about maxim spam since release of vCoH2.

you always say "these things need to be addressed"

but even when someone asks you to elaborate on what you mean, you just post a list of units. no actual suggestions or anything outside of "nerf allies buff axis."

but this thread is a new low. attacking people win/loss ratio?
like what do you want us to do? nerf Jesulin?

Nerf the player! thats how we will fix the game! top player's units have 50% received accuracy bonus!
15 Jul 2014, 07:28 AM

Lol, you clearly dont understand. I am saying OKW dont get to be in an equal state for late game due to early game disadvantage. So OH or OKW are never able to get to the stage where they can use their late game power.

US aa is 60 fuel. not 110. What are you on about.

LT 50 fuel AA HT 60. How to do you address Maxim spam or double BAR blobs? Limit the amount of maxims someone can build? they just nerfed its rotation speed anyway. Yes the AA HT could get a nerf, does it need to be, no.
15 Jul 2014, 07:29 AM

like what do you want us to do? nerf Jesulin?

Jesulin is totally OP. He needs a click speed nerf so VetLolcake can counter him.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★