russian armor

[OH] Swapping fuel cost of BP2 and T3

16 Jul 2014, 02:35 AM

+1
27 Jul 2014, 21:51 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Bump.
Can we have T4 back please ?

Also, after some of the buffs to building cost of different tiers on SU tech, should OH tech should get a little mp reduce cost? Something in the order of 30-50mp on BP1/2/3
27 Jul 2014, 21:58 PM

I'd like a change like that.

Only drawback would be if you somehow get it destroyed and have to pay for it twice. Which shouldn't happen anyways.

Other than that, do you still need T3 to be able to build Pak43 emplacements? Because it is a purely defensive unit that wouldn't cause problems, I think. Just bringing it up in case anyone would see a problem with that.
29 Jul 2014, 00:01 AM
Patrion 15

Why has this not received more attention? Is there a downside?
29 Jul 2014, 00:52 AM

I don't think i've ever seen a thread suggesting a balance change recieve zero negative attention. Nobody is yelling here. Seriously though, i miss FHT's. They aren't even that good, why do they have to be so late game and expensive?
29 Jul 2014, 01:08 AM

So, skipping t3 every game then?

The internal teching logic is that battle phase is expensive while the buildings are relatively cheap. This exist because Ostheer is not meant to skip tech and this greatly deters doing so. Their arsenal is designed in such a way that skipping tech either requires doctrinal intervention or heavy investment in a lower tech. (For example, you could skip t3 if you heavily invested into t2. You could also skip t1 if you have Ostruppen.)

Flame halftacks should just be back in t2. T2 is so greatly delayed from what it used to be, and honestly how bad are you at the game that you can't counter one halftrack with mines/at grenades/zis/satchel charge/guard rifles or bazookas/rifle grenade. Both Americans and Soviets can easily have out the necessary AT to counter a flame halftrack in t2. (Just the same as countering a flak halftrack or whatever)

29 Jul 2014, 18:16 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

So, skipping t3 every game then? 1

The internal teching logic is that battle phase is expensive while the buildings are relatively cheap. This exist because Ostheer is not meant to skip tech and this greatly deters doing so. Their arsenal is designed in such a way that skipping tech either requires doctrinal intervention or heavy investment in a lower tech. (For example, you could skip t3 if you heavily invested into t2. You could also skip t1 if you have Ostruppen.) 2

Flame halftacks should just be back in t2. T2 is so greatly delayed from what it used to be, and honestly how bad are you at the game that you can't counter one halftrack with mines/at grenades/zis/satchel charge/guard rifles or bazookas/rifle grenade. Both Americans and Soviets can easily have out the necessary AT to counter a flame halftrack in t2. (Just the same as countering a flak halftrack or whatever) 3

1- Nope. You can use T3 to put presure on a call in SU strat or early light vehicle play of US. You can´t chase with Brumbears and Panthers don´t have great AI "harassing" capabilities.

2- And is this balanced in comparison to the introduction of the new factions? Do you think that MP wise, the mp atrittion is balance between US and OH ? SU has already receive buff in their teching department, so why not revisit it with OH?
PD: you can´t skip T1 with Osstruppen cause you won´t have faust. AND please show me who the hell goes Osstruppen NOWADAYS. (I used them "frequently" with the Puma commander but for the lulz)
PD2: Hans(?)

3- I think we have already had way too much FHT rush Meta to make the same mistakes. As i suggest, just swap prices between BP2 and T3 to make it appear faster.
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

New Zealand 65
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment