Login

russian armor

Balance Changes

raw
11 Jul 2014, 03:39 AM

Grenadiers are pretty much useless [...]
- Buff Grens. They just suck so hard until they get vet 2/3 and get an LMG. Until then, they can barely hold their own vs Conscripts.

:banana:
raw
11 Jul 2014, 03:41 AM

I agree. Also grenadiers should start with duo LMG42, with 5 manpower to reinforce.

11 Jul 2014, 05:48 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Before this derails, i´m gonna save it.

-Theres no need for Grens to be buffed. Just nerf a bit the long range DPS of Riflemen.

-AA HT needs to be delayed and AT capabilities tone down.

AFTER THIS, i´m sure we can think of some ways to improve USA late game (besides fixing target priority)
11 Jul 2014, 11:18 AM

Before this derails, i´m gonna save it.

-Theres no need for Grens to be buffed. Just nerf a bit the long range DPS of Riflemen.

-AA HT needs to be delayed and AT capabilities tone down.

The Volks vs Rifles matchup would also profit from a long range dps decrease on Rifles.

The AA Halftrack is a known issue.

Another problem imo are weapon teams, the die incredibly fast to BAR/1919 or even Vanilla Rifles.

Ostheer vs USA really needs to be looked at.
11 Jul 2014, 18:28 PM

Having the flame upgrade for the HT return to T2 wouldnt be that bad of an idea, if you think long and hard about it. The balance has changed quite a bit since that nerf went into effect. The only thing though is perhaps lack of soviet AT early game that is non-doctrinal? Americans can get AT quite quickly and I have seen soviets pull out an AT gun quickly too.

When a nerf/buff occurs for a unit/faction it should never be viewed as final/permanent, because every change to the game ultimately can effect everything including old unit nerfs/buffs.
11 Jul 2014, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2014, 03:41 AMraw

Thats Obers not Dual LMG grens :D
11 Jul 2014, 19:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Having the flame upgrade for the HT return to T2 wouldnt be that bad of an idea, if you think long and hard about it. The balance has changed quite a bit since that nerf went into effect. The only thing though is perhaps lack of soviet AT early game that is non-doctrinal? Americans can get AT quite quickly and I have seen soviets pull out an AT gun quickly too.

When a nerf/buff occurs for a unit/faction it should never be viewed as final/permanent, because every change to the game ultimately can effect everything including old unit nerfs/buffs.

FHT could be brought a bit faster but not as fast as T2. Reduce a bit fuel cost for BP2 and increase it for T3.
This would have a double effect of making a bit more accesible T4 while making FHT a bit more reliable.
11 Jul 2014, 19:53 PM

FHT could be brought a bit faster but not as fast as T2. Reduce a bit fuel cost for BP2 and increase it for T3.
This would have a double effect of making a bit more accesible T4 while making FHT a bit more reliable.

My name is JHeartless and I support this message..
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★