Login

russian armor

War spoils explained.

27 Jun 2014, 16:40 PM

http://blogs.companyofheroes.com/2014/06/27/introducing-company-of-heroes-2-war-spoils/ and here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7K5t9ozKjA
Nothing here is new, most of this we knew or figured out. I sure do hope we can buy the new commanders ect. alongside earning them in spoils, and the commanders is not the most exclusiv stuff you can only earn through spoils.
This way Relic gets Money from impatient folks like me, and people who don't wanna spend a dime can just play. That way everyone wins.
27 Jun 2014, 16:45 PM

War Spoils drops occur frequently

Relic is funneh.
27 Jun 2014, 16:50 PM

I don't get why the 5 min mark. Some matches can be resolved at the 3-4 minute mark easily and should definitely be considered as legitimate.
27 Jun 2014, 17:07 PM

How does the system work for multiple drops? I finished a game and received multiple drops (2) after the completion. Is it random how many drops you get when you get "a drop"?

Video is literally worthless, short letter is not much better.
27 Jun 2014, 17:09 PM

I don't get why the 5 min mark. Some matches can be resolved at the 3-4 minute mark easily and should definitely be considered as legitimate.

Presumably to stop you grinding the AI.

Anyhow, none of what they said really explains the system or the plans they have for it. All it said is that "War Spoils drop randomly when you play games", which if people hadn't figured that out by now, I'd be worried for them. The only bit that we could've guessed and didn't know for certain was how the length of the game effected it(Which is a function I don't see the point of).

Hopefully they have something bigger planned for War Spoils, a system like this has so much potential and I don't want to see it wasted.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 75
unknown 20
unknown 1
United States 20
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L