Login

russian armor

Looking for someone to play with (not like that though..)

Hux
3 Mar 2013, 12:28 PM
Patrion 14

Hi,

I primarily play 2V2 in automatch (as US). I'm level 11 now and have just got into my style of play with Americans. I spent a lot of time muddling around the 6-8 level and I've just been watching Inverse's How to play Americans like Symbi (Gotta say hats off to Inverse for that). Anyway it's really helped my game a lot (although there is still a lot to be desired! haha)
Anyway I play usually on the ladder with higher players but do not know anyone of my level to play with and sometimes this costs games..
just as I really started playing I signed myself up to the old GR mentor programme but the mentor I was assigned never really taught me much and we never really played together (once iirc). Now I am eager to learn the numbers of the game (for example, someone who knows: if I have unit A (with n vet) it will easily take one the opponents unit B even when they have [one of unit B's upagrades].

I play tactically and use cover almost all the time. I prefer infantry combat to tanks - however I understand the need to tech up to TD when the game demands it, and will change my play accordingly. -Note: if anyone should not like to play this way then you needn't bother replying to this thread (unless you just want to play against me, if so, I'd appreciate that as well)

Regardless, is there anybody (expert expert and downwards) who would be willing to team up with me now and again and play as US or BRIT on a 2v2 in the ladder??

I play in the UK: and am online every night of the week (apart from Wednesdays) <--such a nerd haha!
Anyway yeah between 17:00-23:00 GMT most nights - It will take me ages to convert that to all the timezones so if you could apply that to your respective timezone, that would be amazing.

Anyway my Steam name is: TheHuxbomb (Huxley 1911 account name). If the above applies to anyone, give me a shout. and let me know.

Nice one,

Dave
3 Mar 2013, 14:45 PM

Hi Dave,
i just read your thread and interested to play with you. First i must say my english is a bit bad i understand everything but my ''output ins't the best. :P . So i read that you are lvl 11 atm same like me but i don't spent so much time in it so it can be a bit higher. I am from berlin and it is possible for me to play at the same time as you wrote. My skill is average but i play more 1 v 1 , because of not have a partner to play with . So if you interested just contact me .

e-mail: patrick_hanschke85@yahoo.de
steamname: krim189
4 Mar 2013, 17:13 PM
Patrion 14

Yo Dave

I am level 9 1V1 but would like to up my 2 v 2 game. I am also in the UK. PM me on here if you like.

Obviously, my idol being Ir0nR0man, I wish to provide you with a testosterone-fuelled stag-spamming partner with which to utterly dominate the 2 v 2 ladder.

Edit: Steam - AirfixPanzer
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 23
United Kingdom 309
Sweden 47
United States 13
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W