Login

russian armor

War Spoils Drop Rate and Rare Commanders

PAGES (8)down
22 Jul 2014, 15:49 PM

They're probably going to implement a trade system or a system where you can turn in you're dups for "points" and those points can be used to purchase various items.Maybe you will even get "points" for playing matches (more for a win/playing well).

Just a hunch.

26 Jul 2014, 01:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2014, 15:49 PMWilliG
They're probably going to implement a trade system or a system where you can turn in you're dups for "points" and those points can be used to purchase various items.Maybe you will even get "points" for playing matches (more for a win/playing well).

Just a hunch.

(As of now I am 120 hours in with 1 Doctrine/General drop)

Relic, if I would have known that your rewards system was so arse backwards broken, I would have spent my MONEY on the commanders as opposed to my 120 HOURS.

(7/25/14)
Relic just released their in-game survey to ask players what the most important change is that needs to be made to the War Spoils system. The Survey allows you to chose 1 option out of maybe 6 possible changes that could occur. Looking at the list I was just thinking to myself "all of these need to be implemented, DUH".

Relic is so not getting it that they can't even use the community effectively via a survey.

Get your shit together Relic.

Has any one on your development team ever played an online video game?

_Reward us for the number of games played, not the amount of time.
_Reward us more for a win vs. a loss.
_Reward us more for harder difficulties in AI matches
_Implement in game reward currency so that we can BUY what we want, and SELL what we don't want.
_Make it so we can TRADE items to each other straight up.

Literally if you create your own currency and give every item a value and make it so we can trade them straight up, BAM PROBLEM SOLVED. We don't need a god damned auction house, just make a playable currency so the people who spend time VS money can get the same fricking content. US DOLLARS AND IN GAME DOLLARS= 2 DIFFERENT WAYS TO OBTAIN THE SAME CONTENT.

This game would work for me if the system would yes, potentially random drop a general, skin, or attribute improvement. To back it up though you HAVE to create a virtual currency and store. With the 120 hours I've played I should have had the opportunity to chose at least 1 Rare/Blue general.

Or, this game would have worked for me if there was a warning label for a broken rewards system that said "honestly dude, just spend your cash. We really just want your cash". You know guys, I would have said "hey, at least they're honest, think I'll spend some cash.

P.s. How fucking slow to implement change are these Devs?

P.s. STOP GIVING ME DROPS FOR WESTERN FRONT WHEN I DON'T HAVE IT. I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT BY NOW HAD I NOT BEEN ON SOME BINGE HOPE THAT I COULD GET NEW GENERALS FOR THE ORIGINAL GAME OFF OF PLAY TIME.

P.S. STOP TAKING UP A PERCENTAGE CHANCE IM GOING TO GET SOMETHING I CAN ACTUALLY USE IN-GAME WITH THESE DUMB FACEPLATE DROPS.

P.S. Relic, if I give you another chance in some distant future of next gen gaming for your company, don't duck up the online like ya did on this one with War Spoils, and for duck sakes, add the damn Japanese. Errybody wants to slay or slay as some commy japs.

That is all, have a good day.

26 Jul 2014, 01:33 AM

So you are complaining that you had to spend 120 hours playing a video game to get a drop? First World Problems.
26 Jul 2014, 02:06 AM

First World Problems.

Pretty much 99% of the complaints in this forum in one statement, right now. At least selling the commanders has meant less war spoils threads... marginally.
28 Dec 2014, 17:28 PM

Relic needs to decide how much time they want their players to spend in-game to unlock everything. As it is right now i will be totally sick of the game at the time i have unlocked everything i want to have.

I don´t like to pay for commanders nor do i like the loot system that is implemented now. You need to spend too much time to get a single drop and 9 times out 10 the drop is something crappy you dont use or a duplicate or something you already have. That results in like 30 hours of play until you have a single drop that is interesting.

Remove the skins from drops and let people pay for them. Skins are only visual and doesn´t affect the game itself.

Give me some way to trade, upgrade or gamble with my bulletins and commanders so i can exchange the things i dont want to things i want. Preferable upgrade or gamble coz who would actually want all the crap i already got?

And the last thing? What was so bad with an achievement system?
nee
28 Dec 2014, 21:39 PM

I don;t have Tank Hunter, the Commissar one, and Recon Support.

I have however gotten duplicate commanders, including Elite Armoured, multiple times though.

I can't say I'm anymore interested in playing the game. It's just a grind scheme.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS