Login

russian armor

Official Obersoldaten OP Thread

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
12 Jul 2014, 22:48 PM

No, he said it has to drop because the model is an LMG.

Assault rifle profile or not, the BAR is officially an LMG in the US Army. Which makes it droppable fine in my book. If it wasnt a designated LMG and officially an AR, im sure people would be thrilled that Relic wouldnt make it droppabale. If the LMG34 was an STG44 or MP40, yes it would be fine if it wasn't droppable. But its not.
13 Jul 2014, 00:30 AM

Permanently Banned
Soviet whine, despite their nation having every advantage in every department almost in the game. Love it.

And US whine despite their blobs melting everything in their path. Love it.

Look at the Win loss ratio's of the pros of US vs OKW. Enough said
28 Jul 2014, 15:25 PM

So once upon a time I didnt think this thread was very valid but After playing since release I feel the need to say something. I think Obersoldaten's infer red need to be toned down a bit. Overs them selves are bearable, but the IR allows them to evaporate squads in the blink of an eye even when they are standing in cover. You have to have a tank dedicated to pushing them away other wise they simply wander about wiping anything they come across. Even that is not always a good plan because it allows the OKW to always bait out your armor. Basicaly they force you into poor engagements for simply having them on the field.
28 Jul 2014, 16:11 PM

obers are fine... why is everything op to almost 80% of players... learn to play simple as that. its expensive as hell like a shocks that's why there both strong like that. its a small squad easy to handle if played right
28 Jul 2014, 16:34 PM

obers are fine... why is everything op to almost 80% of players... learn to play simple as that. its expensive as hell like a shocks that's why there both strong like that. its a small squad easy to handle if played right

Because 80% of players are utter noobs.

And obers are not fine.
28 Jul 2014, 17:13 PM

So once upon a time I didnt think this thread was very valid but After playing since release I feel the need to say something. I think Obersoldaten's infer red need to be toned down a bit. Overs them selves are bearable, but the IR allows them to evaporate squads in the blink of an eye even when they are standing in cover. You have to have a tank dedicated to pushing them away other wise they simply wander about wiping anything they come across. Even that is not always a good plan because it allows the OKW to always bait out your armor. Basicaly they force you into poor engagements for simply having them on the field.

Hmm, I don't know. I've played a few matches recently where I did get lazy with my Obers and they got squad wiped in a heart-beat by BAR/M1919 carrying US forces. Like literally I drop my guard for a second and then 'We have lost a squad of infantry' and they are corpses.

I think the Infra Red makes them very powerful, but also more close-range, so you can take advantage of that I guess. I find that they aren't as easy to use as people make them out to be, simply A-Moving them alone is to throw them away most of the time.
9 Nov 2015, 22:02 PM

i would like some info.
in coh stats
there the follow info:
MG34 LMG Obersoldaten - DPS 11.5 - 16.8 - 16.8
MP 44 Infrared - DPS 22.5 - 10.9 - 3.7

that beeing said:

This damage it's per weapon ou per upgrade?
What that mean, in case of stg 44 infrared comes with 2 weapons, so a must multply by 2 ?
then the dps near would be 45.0 ?

Other questions, anyone knows if that number are update?

In the other hand the FG42 make more damage (almost twice) than a STG44 infrared.
In this case, it's not a worth upgrade considering the cost of reinforcemet from ober.
I think is too much better stay as far as possbile and upgrade mg34 instead stg44.
9 Nov 2015, 22:08 PM

Stop necroing threads ffs.
10 Nov 2015, 19:05 PM

Wow for a second I was wondering how the heck an Ober op thread can have 289 posts and so many views in this day and age.

Then I saw the dates.

Plz don't post in threads older than the most recent patch. Makes shot confusing
10 Nov 2015, 22:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

i would like some info.
in coh stats
there the follow info:
MG34 LMG Obersoldaten - DPS 11.5 - 16.8 - 16.8
MP 44 Infrared - DPS 22.5 - 10.9 - 3.7

that beeing said:

This damage it's per weapon ou per upgrade?
What that mean, in case of stg 44 infrared comes with 2 weapons, so a must multply by 2 ?
then the dps near would be 45.0 ?

Other questions, anyone knows if that number are update?

In the other hand the FG42 make more damage (almost twice) than a STG44 infrared.
In this case, it's not a worth upgrade considering the cost of reinforcemet from ober.
I think is too much better stay as far as possbile and upgrade mg34 instead stg44.

It's per weapon. So you multiply by 2.
Not sure if stats are updated.
Consider that STG also ignores partially bonus cover.
Stop necroing threads.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight