Login

russian armor

'Random Army' Button

18 Jun 2014, 07:07 AM

It hasn't been in there from the start, because it makes little sense with just two factions. If you are searching Ostheer and the Ostheer search percentage is over 50%, you can simply switch factions, and vice versa.

Huh?

I just want an interesting game, whatever the side. And the percentage of people queuing isn't everything either, nor do I want to be forced to change every five seconds...

Random factions makes perfect sense as long as there is more than one faction.
18 Jun 2014, 08:39 AM
Donator 11

People have been asking about it since the release of coh2. It is such essential feature, I can't understand why It's still missing from the game.
18 Jun 2014, 11:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2014, 08:39 AMThrill
People have been asking about it since the release of coh2. It is such essential feature, I can't understand why It's still missing from the game.

Obviously, cause Relic thinks its not important.

I cannot imagine it would be any harder but to write little bit of code into existing matchmaking software.

I could be wrong, but still.... It would make matchmaking that little bit better and faster if nothing else
18 Jun 2014, 12:15 PM

It seems this is a feature quite some more people are missing. I really hope they will add it to the matchmaking system.
19 Jun 2014, 18:04 PM

Huh?

I just want an interesting game, whatever the side. And the percentage of people queuing isn't everything either, nor do I want to be forced to change every five seconds...

Random factions makes perfect sense as long as there is more than one faction.

Given the way the search system works, you are going to have to stop-start the search every other minute if you want an interesting game. Switching faction is a 1-click action.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 49
South Africa 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak