Login

russian armor

Weapons upgrades or special attacks for infantry?

Which one?
Option Distribution Votes
75%
25%
Total votes: 12
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
1 May 2014, 18:35 PM

What's usually a better use for munitions in your opinion?
1 May 2014, 18:52 PM

Both and neither.

Ppsh won't help you in getting that MG42 out of building, molotov will and faust alone won't kill you that tank but shrecks will.

Its not black white case, its gray area.
1 May 2014, 23:47 PM

I instinctively toss a molotov or fire a rifle grenade whenever I see enemy units. I usually only use conscripts, pzg, or grens. With Pzg I don't toss anything unless they are shock troops.

Weapons upgrades come later for me.
2 May 2014, 15:43 PM

hmm here i must say it really depends on the faction, playing germans i must say that an weapons upgrade is more effective then a riflegrenade for grens, RG are not bad to damage units that are immobile but they are worthless in fights against mobile infantry, a consript squad will most likely evade any riflegrenade and the bundlenade of the pgrens is well not worth its cost

here the weapon upgrade are safer to use and against some russian units they are a must (like con spam or schocks you dont want to meet them without an lmg)

on the other hand if i play russians i rarely get an upgrade maybe a flamer for penals or DP28s for guards but that depends on map and what the enemy uses and which units i call in but most times grenades and molotovs are more effective

a good thrown grenade can kill 2-3 man of a gren squad and the enemy has a hard time evading it in close quarter combat

and a molotov well it does not kill a good as a nade but for that it mostly rosts 1 gren and denies cover and buildings which lets your consripts easily get the upper hand in combat

and the penal satchel well if you have someone that blobs his inf and you use it in close range it can kill a lot of enemys, it also erases any MG 42 in a building safely and it also can heavily damage any kind of tank if you get it to stop
so i must say that the ability on the russian side are mostly more rewarding then weapon upgrades
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★