Login

russian armor

What other people are saying

• This thread is locked
30 Apr 2014, 09:50 AM

Quoted from official community balance forums:

Soooooo. last patch we established that pio spam was bull****, and this patch that got nerf'd to the point they can no longer kill anything at close range, ontop of a damage decrease for all germans units and weapons, we have had a damage increase for all soviet weapons.

This means that now every german unit is under performing.

Grenadiers get spammed under by cons (if pio spam isn't allowed, then conscript spamming shouldn't be allowed to work either they're both built without tech)
pgrens can only take on 1 con squad, from cover at a time (despite being worth 1.5 of a cons squad, and having twice the reinforce
Hmg 42 is still close to a waste of time compared to the maxim that still outperforms it in every way.
german mortars get 1 shotted after a soviet mortar gets vet 1
russians snipers are even more bs now the g43 nerf has come in.
the russian at gun seems to be firing with perfect accuracy with its barrage ability
german t2 vehicles are a waste of time
german t3 are a waste of time
and t4 is too expensive for its combat power...

So. next patch. Can you kindly not buff, or nerf anything russian. Just buff the germans. Instead of this bull**** over nerf/over buff **** that constantly happens with relic. Kindly make small changes and ffs buff the lmg 42 and hmg 42. They're a critical part of german gameplay and have both been hamstrung to the point they aren't worth getting.

and before some idiot says L2P. I'm going to use my own stats as a current example of the imbalance. For germans i have 50% win rate, before, i was around the .52 mark and its still slipping.

with russians, i don't have a win rate below .52, infact, every win ratio is lower as germans than as soviets except 4v4 which i haven't played since 3 patches ago.

so if i can get a +52% win ratio at least with soviets, i should be able to do the same with germans if the game is balanced, but sadly it isn't...

ps. my stats here for reference http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playerca...61198015742085
30 Apr 2014, 09:54 AM

You have quoted a post of a person that believes KV-8 can take on any medium tank and win Heini....

edit:
Found the post I was talking about, actually that person thinks KV-8 can take on heavy tanks as well...
30 Apr 2014, 09:57 AM

Just come on. You really needed to do another thread where you quote other thread?

30 Apr 2014, 09:58 AM

yup, it's pretty crazy. I just had an engagement where cons where in green cover and grens in yellow cover and cons won.WTF??? UNBALANCED GAME

30 Apr 2014, 10:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Apr 2014, 09:57 AMFlamee

Just come on. You really needed to do another thread where you quote other thread?

No, I'm just surprised there is still some common sense together with sense of reality among players .... :rolleyes:
30 Apr 2014, 10:02 AM

No, I'm just surprised there is still some common sense together with sense of reality among players .... :rolleyes:

I'm surprised you keep on whining about everything. I would think that would get tiring. :rolleyes:

Even your quote failed btw, I was curious to check that player card.
30 Apr 2014, 10:21 AM

Let's not degrade ourselves to the level of the official forum balance discussion.
30 Apr 2014, 11:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Apr 2014, 10:02 AMFlamee

I'm surprised you keep on whining about everything. I would think that would get tiring. :rolleyes:

Even your quote failed btw, I was curious to check that player card.

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198015742085

This is the playercard of the guy.
Plays both factions, but german bias is pretty heavy in his posts(basically 100% of them are "nurf sov, buff german, german can't win a game").

Think of impdane that would constantly cry on how germans are poor, but played worse.
raw
30 Apr 2014, 11:13 AM

damage decrease for all germans units and weapons, we have had a damage increase for all soviet weapons.

This means that now every german unit is under performing.

30 Apr 2014, 11:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Apr 2014, 09:57 AMFlamee

QUOTECEPTION
30 Apr 2014, 11:28 AM

What's the point of this, yet another fanboy thread?

If someone loses a heavy tank to a KV-8 then he must have forgot his tank for like 10 mins. Quoting biased and seemingly low level ppl from the official "balance" forums is pointless. I'm not that good either but at least I try to be constructive and objective.
30 Apr 2014, 11:30 AM

Ah yes, the COH2 post patch blues... The ever present bipolar community, with its pre patch highs and post patch lows...
30 Apr 2014, 11:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Apr 2014, 11:28 AMTNrg
What's the point of this thread?

To enhance our awareness of delusions and denial of german players who refuse to adapt and accept the new reality, the reality in which they don't have any advantages anymore and need to relay on equally strong army and their own skill instead of imbalanced gimmicks, spams and cheesed commanders. B-)

(I could say "all players" instead of german players, but we all know how was the last patch and only last patch matters as that was most recent one)
30 Apr 2014, 11:50 AM

Smart guys everywhere.... I can bet all my money your player cards are not as balanced as this guy player card is. They most probably are like 10000....soviet play and 2-3 german play. Just lol.
30 Apr 2014, 11:55 AM

There are people with balanced playercard for both factions and they are still 20.000+ rank.

I suppose following that logic it makes their balance arguments perfectly valid, because they obviously know how to play the game, after all they have balanced stats for both factions and similar 20.000+ rank for them.

To obviously lesser extend, but that is exactly what you did there.
Can you see the lil "flaw" in your reasoning now?
30 Apr 2014, 12:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Apr 2014, 11:55 AMKatitof
There are people with balanced playercard for both factions and they are still 20.000+ rank.

Not this guy's case.
30 Apr 2014, 12:07 PM

You'd read more of his posts, you'd knew he is exactly that case.
30 Apr 2014, 12:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Apr 2014, 12:07 PMKatitof
You'd read more of his posts, you'd knew he is exactly that case.

Your reply was talking about performance and numbers not about his posts. Balanced plays, not bad ranks with both of the 2 factions.
But this is not necessarely the point. The point is that your opinions here are not representing everybody's opinions and many of these guys are balanced players, more balanced than you or me.
30 Apr 2014, 12:32 PM

Ummm, I was talking about having balanced card and still being fucking clueless.
30 Apr 2014, 12:35 PM

Quoted from official community balance forums:

Grenadiers get spammed under by cons (if pio spam isn't allowed, then conscript spamming shouldn't be allowed to work either they're both built without tech)

And they can because after a while the lmg come out making a conscript spam a waste

pgrens can only take on 1 con squad, from cover at a time (despite being worth 1.5 of a cons squad, and having twice the reinforce

I have to agree that pg's currently are really limited to shreck support squads

Hmg 42 is still close to a waste of time compared to the maxim that still outperforms it in every way.

I have to agree that the suppresion is not strong enough and conscripts can easily walk over the mg42 from the front.

german mortars get 1 shotted after a soviet mortar gets vet 1

very rarely however especially with the incoming damage reduction from aoe effects

russians snipers are even more bs now the g43 nerf has come in.

Doesnt matter as stock kar98 does it better

the russian at gun seems to be firing with perfect accuracy with its barrage ability

nope. that said gtfo of the area when it does fire

german t2 vehicles are a waste of time

nope. SC can easily wreck any infantry except guards. and the ht is a very useful tool

german t3 are a waste of time

Nope. i know you hate the stug but its an awesome unit now . and both the ostwind and p4's got some minor buffs. its true that soviet armor got an At increase but ram was nerfed into the ground and the ai has been greatly reduced.

and t4 is too expensive for its combat power...

I have to agree on that

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS