Login

russian armor

Hello from Japan!

16 Apr 2014, 23:17 PM

Hello COH2.org

I thought it was time to introduce myself to the group. I'm Victor aka: Muddy and Muddgutts23 on Steam. I'm a Graphic Designer & Illustrator living in Japan currently. I'm from NYC but have moved to Japan four years ago. I love history and art. I have been a fan of RTS games for a long time (but not the best player honestly). I was a huge fan of the Homeworld series by Relic back in the day, and found COH to be just as fun. So when COH2 launched I was hooked.

I used to play with Gi-Joes or any Armymen as a kid, and would create huge battlefields. So with a strong background in Adobe software I taken by the idea of making maps in Worldbuilder recently. I have been coming to this site everyday for a while now learning the ropes of the program. I hope to create some fun maps for others to enjoy.

Anyway I wanted to say hello to everyone here. Thanks for reading.

Muddy
16 Apr 2014, 23:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2014, 23:17 PMMuddy

I used to play with Gi-Joes or any Armymen as a kid, and would create huge battlefields. So with a strong background in Adobe software I taken by the idea of making maps in Worldbuilder recently. I have been coming to this site everyday for a while now learning the ropes of the program. I hope to create some fun maps for others to enjoy.

Anyway I wanted to say hello to everyone here. Thanks for reading.

Muddy

havent we all :crazy:
16 Apr 2014, 23:24 PM

Permanently Banned
konichiwa
16 Apr 2014, 23:36 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Hello and welcome to the community! I'm also going to Japan, Hokkaido in September to start my 4 and 1/2 year university course ^.^. Where about's are you if you don't mind me asking?
17 Apr 2014, 00:13 AM

Hello and welcome to the community! I'm also going to Japan, Hokkaido in September to start my 4 and 1/2 year university course ^.^. Where about's are you if you don't mind me asking?

he's going to be your future roommate.
17 Apr 2014, 00:16 AM

Welcome:bananadance:
17 Apr 2014, 00:25 AM

I live in Fukuoka, kyushu the southern island. It's nice and warm here most of the time, but the winter gets a bit cold, but never snows(that sucks). Hokkaido is the Northern most island, and is cold as fuck in the winter! But they have great sea food and beautiful country side areas.

17 Apr 2014, 03:36 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2014, 00:25 AMMuddy
I live in Fukuoka, kyushu the southern island. It's nice and warm here most of the time, but the winter gets a bit cold, but never snows(that sucks). Hokkaido is the Northern most island, and is cold as fuck in the winter! But they have great sea food and beautiful country side areas.

Ah cool =). I choose Hokkaido because of the great environment and the course content. Also because it snows a lot and I love snow XD.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 36
Korea, Republic Of 5
Russian Federation 79
unknown 12

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %