Login

russian armor

Cheating in Company of Heroes 2 (news from Relic)

PAGES (10)down
11 Apr 2014, 20:22 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Fair enough. I forgot you also stream occasionaly. But what was happening when you didnt stream? Take that as half troll as you would be probably be banned too if you cheated.

On the side note. I hope he gets kicked out of beta and the RtN clan.

raz is not in the beta.
11 Apr 2014, 20:25 PM

Fair enough. I forgot you also stream occasionaly. But what was happening when you didnt stream? Take that as half troll as you would be probably be banned too if you cheated.

On the side note. I hope he gets kicked out of beta and the RtN clan.

He isn't in the beta, but I'm sure if he was he'd be removed.

We're waiting to hear his side of the story but as it stands right now he will be kicked from the clan (he's on vacation though so it'll happen sometime next week).

I definitely would have been banned if I was hacking as well. I'm sure people will be suspicious of me and other RtN members but the best we can do is to honestly say that none of us had any sort of clue. I was never even suspicious of him hacking and I played A LOT of games with him - even 1v1s. No one else in RtN was banned, or warned or anything like that.

If anyone has more specific concerns about the clan, please PM me. There's simply no reason to start a witch hunt or provoke unnecessary drama.
11 Apr 2014, 21:15 PM

there is no need to demonize a whole clan cos one guy was hacking. If the others had been hacking too they would also be banned. Most people want to play competitively but in an honest way so I you cant assume any of the others new what he was doing.

Cheating is pathetic and its good to see relic taking action.
11 Apr 2014, 21:17 PM

there is no need to demonize a whole clan cos one guy was hacking. If the others had been hacking too they would also be banned. Most people want to play competitively but in an honest way so I you cant assume any of the others new what he was doing.

Cheating is pathetic and its good to see relic taking action.

+1
11 Apr 2014, 21:37 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2014, 20:25 PMCieZ

If anyone has more specific concerns about the clan, please PM me. There's simply no reason to start a witch hunt or provoke unnecessary drama.

That was never my intention.
11 Apr 2014, 21:46 PM

It's a shame that those players only received reset.

Maphackers should be banned PERMANENTLY without any warnings. And it shouldn't be any discussion about it. Maphacking = Gtfo from the game.

These people were aware and conscious. And they exactly knew what consequences are for cheating.
11 Apr 2014, 21:55 PM

That was never my intention.

No offense taken Moonchild :) and I wasn't speaking to you specifically. I was just making a general statement that pertains to everyone.
11 Apr 2014, 22:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2014, 21:46 PMmas1er

Maphackers should be banned PERMANENTLY without any warnings. And it shouldn't be any discussion about it. Maphacking = Gtfo from the game.

These people were aware and conscious. And they exactly knew what consequences are for cheating.

Exactly:thumbsup:
11 Apr 2014, 22:11 PM

no advice, ban this guys, why only reset ? ...
11 Apr 2014, 22:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2014, 21:46 PMmas1er

Pretty much agree 100%.

I wonder if they just can't prove it 100% and that's why no ban. Maybe if there was 100% evidence for everyone to see it would be different.

At least they should have told us who's stats they reset.
11 Apr 2014, 22:28 PM

Draw a blood eagle on him. (People that watch Vikings will understand)

Oh, and ban them please.
11 Apr 2014, 23:24 PM
11 Apr 2014, 23:26 PM

A ladder reset? Really.. Is that it? So after ruining thousands of matches for players, cheating on tournaments, and just overall screwing over the community. The only thing they lose is just some useless number that really doesn't matter. This is pathetic, no other real time strategy company would do this.

Come one. They should have done what Rockstar or what Titanfall does to cheaters. Make cheaters only play with other cheaters only. :)

This light punishment will encourage cheating, a lot of people could care less about stats and just want cheap ways to win.

Until Raz comes back from his vacation and explain his side of his story. Put his head on a spike and make him as an example to the rest of the community. Figuratively of course. It shows that no matter high significant member you are in the community. Pieces of shit like him will be banned. If this was under any other management, all of them would be banned instantly until proven innocent.
11 Apr 2014, 23:46 PM
Patrion 14

12 Apr 2014, 00:40 AM

BUUURRRNNNNN RTN BURRNNN!!!!!! MUhahaahhahaahahaha

Im jk whose RTN and whats going on?
12 Apr 2014, 00:49 AM

anything that keeps it becoming as bad as vcoh is good. I wonder if they can/are doing this for coh1 also. Haven't played it in months now but i might go back coz I don't like the last coh2 patch at all
12 Apr 2014, 01:34 AM
Honorary Member Badge

BUUURRRNNNNN RTN BURRNNN!!!!!! MUhahaahhahaahahaha

Im jk whose RTN and whats going on?

one RtN (Remember the Name) player got his stats reset. that is all RtN is addressing this privately. :)

overall picture: 14 players got warned about map hacks and there wins deleted.
12 Apr 2014, 02:45 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Noun, the people wants to see blood!! Let the banhammer fall!
12 Apr 2014, 02:53 AM
Honorary Member Badge

noun ultimate troll

shows people blood before they ask, when they ask he withholds it. :D
12 Apr 2014, 02:56 AM

Complete BS by relic. Cheaters should be banned. Players invest thousands of hours promoting and playing their product and they choose to go soft on the players who choose to ruin the gameplay of the honest players. Who is in charge of this company? They need to be fired. Cheating is the same as stealing game it does nothing but ruin the product.
PAGES (10)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS