Login

russian armor

B4 artillery?

2 May 2014, 17:12 PM

I've been using the B4 religiously since launch. I have only once, ever, been able to place a 200 munitions direct shot. It's a damn good idea but....just so risky for so little return. Even if it does hit the Tiger was still able to fire back.
3 May 2014, 09:19 AM

I do of course agree that it is situational, and sometimes tricky to pull off. But it is a nuke cannon, it shouldn't be too easy should it?

I still stick that the direct fire is reliable if you use it well. Don't panic and try it on any vehicle in sight, it's easy to tell when either a vehicle is stationary, or it's driving straight forward. Provided the direction of fire is set , direct fire really does hit in 1 second flat. It's not hard to work with.

Also when you place it, I recommend changing the camera angle to find the best LOS spot.

I have been going just cons and T2. I get ZiS for my early AT, I try to surprise their armour with B4 when there is no hint of counter attack ( no kv1 yet).

B4 an kv1 come at same cp but I know which possesses greatest potential shock factor.
3 May 2014, 20:30 PM

203 mm howitzer M1931 (B-4) (Russian: 203-мм гаубица обр. 1931 г. (Б-4)) was a 203 mm (8 inch) Soviet heavy howitzer. During the Great Patriotic War, it was under the command of the Stavka's strategic reserve. It was nicknamed "Stalin's sledgehammer" by German soldiers. These guns were used with success against heavy German fortifications and in urban combat for crushing protected buildings and bunkers. This weapon was used right up until the end of the war in the Battle of Berlin where the Red Army would bring these guns up at point blank range to smash German fortifications with their heavy 203mm shells
hissssssstoooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS