Login

russian armor

Saying hi because i could use some serious help

18 Jan 2014, 13:49 PM

Im new here but not to coh or coh2. In coh1 i could routinely beat standard ai in skirmishes, but in coh2 i get my butt handed to me EVERY time. I tried to upload a replay but the page just stops dead and is blank so maybe my profile cant do that yet, idk. All i know is i love the coh games but coh2 is making me distraught over how badly i get trounced. No matter what strategy i use i just get overwhelmed within 10 minutes and no longer have the resources to recap points. Oh i also play on annihilate not VPs so maybe the dam AI is bugged or something in this mode. In easy mode its the opposite and not even fun because i just so easily beat the ai. So now im stuck either being bored on easy just to play a game i love or end up in a mental hospital over trying to beat standard mode.
18 Jan 2014, 15:03 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2014, 13:49 PMnogoer
So now im stuck either being bored on easy just to play a game i love or end up in a mental hospital over trying to beat standard mode.

The AI can't beat straight conscript spam to call in, or grenadier spam to whatever you want- ostwind, brummbar, tiger, anything. For that matter the AI can't really beat much of anything, but that's the easiest and most straightforward way that I think of.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★