Login

russian armor

Post your bug reports here (unofficial)

• This thread is locked
28 Nov 2013, 13:47 PM

I haven't played coh&coh2 for like 9 months but i heard this bug report feedback and i thought maybe these words are gonna be heard and relic does something about the glitches i post here however i am sure these are not full list because i barely even remember the game:

1. Fix the bug which lets the enemy detects AT gun and PAK crew through fog of war (the green cover icon)

2. Fix the bug which lets the enemy finds the butterfly bombs through fog of war (The red smoke in fog of war reveals the area which is bomb dropped)

3. Fix the bug which lets the enemy finds the air borne supply drops through fog of war (the green smoke in fog of war reveals the area)

These are what i remember but others can help this topic to improve, just post the bug and NOT balance issues here. it is better to have one topic than 1000 topics pointing at same thing...
28 Nov 2013, 14:01 PM

Smoking Gun's responsibility is just to bring the game back to the state it was before Steam CoH. They aren't going to be changing stuff like this as has now been said countless times
28 Nov 2013, 14:05 PM

yeah let's better give up, before even trying. Nice attitude Tommy!

Some people reported that some stuff has been fixed, which wasn't fixed before steam. This means Smoking Gun does some stuff, despite what has been said.
28 Nov 2013, 14:16 PM

yeah let's better give up, before even trying. Nice attitude Tommy!

Some people reported that some stuff has been fixed, which wasn't fixed before steam. This means Smoking Gun does some stuff, despite what has been said.

What were those things ?
28 Nov 2013, 14:16 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Please use the official forums for the beta, as Noun pointed out the dev team working on COH will check that forum mainly and if there could be a chance to see your suggestions being implemented it would be only if you post there. ( http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes/company-of-heroes-beta )

Closing this. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS