Login

russian armor

Australian Defense Group

12 Apr 2024, 23:08 PM

How do people feel about this new BG ? Any noteworthy strats ? I don't feel as if they're particularly useful. The snipe ability of vetted light infantry doesn't seem to do much, and the other aspects designed to increase economy are also a little underwhelming
13 Apr 2024, 00:36 AM

I think that the Aussie squad is basically made to be something you only build one of (because it's not exactly stellar in combat). I like using them as a second engineer going around and building the one sided cover everywhere for my infantry sections to use.

Tbh, as cool as I find the aussie squad to be, the rest of the BG feels kinda meh. Oh boy, I can boobytrap a point to fire one artillery shell. Oh boy, australian for the motherland but mid.

The 2 pounder AT gun is actually really good imo considering how much bigger the light vehicle phase is even in 4v4.
13 Apr 2024, 01:30 AM

I think that the Aussie squad is basically made to be something you only build one of (because it's not exactly stellar in combat). I like using them as a second engineer going around and building the one sided cover everywhere for my infantry sections to use.

Tbh, as cool as I find the aussie squad to be, the rest of the BG feels kinda meh. Oh boy, I can boobytrap a point to fire one artillery shell. Oh boy, australian for the motherland but mid.

The 2 pounder AT gun is actually really good imo considering how much bigger the light vehicle phase is even in 4v4.

that's what I thought. Nothing really useful overall. In the meantime, Axis gets invisible troops. That tracks.
13 Apr 2024, 12:29 PM

17 pounder emplacement is 88 on steroids

Overrepair is great on anything mechanized.

14 Apr 2024, 22:45 PM

A really nice dok nothing overpowered, but overall good and give something unic to the faction. Like other said before, australian is one of and one half of the dok is only team-games, the other is for smaller modus viable.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★