Login

russian armor

Allies requier more skill and intelligence

31 Jan 2024, 19:08 PM

People are so bad, so noob, i can't win a game with random noobs in automatch. ALLIES and us requier skill, people don't have, so they blame balance

pffffff
31 Jan 2024, 20:35 PM

what exactly requires more skill and intelligence in building 5 boys tommies, infantry training and spamming centaurs or centurions?

what exactly requires more skill and intelligence in building 5 rifles, ISC, equipping them with dual BARs and spamming chaffees after initial grayhound?
31 Jan 2024, 21:29 PM

LoL it’s not a question of build order. It just that allies have no medium tank like panzer 4 and no MG (US), they need a good coordination between AT, infantery, Arty, Sherman and Mathilda, hellcat. You need to be better than when you play axis.
1 Feb 2024, 05:18 AM

I would argue most of the meta builds for ALL factions dont require any skill atm. Just practice

Coh3 is still a huge disappointment. Its getting better, but very very slowly
1 Feb 2024, 05:18 AM

1 Feb 2024, 12:05 PM

In CoH2 I would agree. Way more linear teching, snares & nades unlocked for free, always access to all the tools you need no matter how you tech, way more durable vehicles/tanks that are more forgiving & straight forward to use.

But CoH3? I really don't know
2 Feb 2024, 16:44 PM

In CoH2 I would agree. Way more linear teching, snares & nades unlocked for free, always access to all the tools you need no matter how you tech, way more durable vehicles/tanks that are more forgiving & straight forward to use.

But CoH3? I really don't know

The sarcasm emanating off this comment 😂😂
2 Feb 2024, 17:30 PM

The sarcasm emanating off this comment 😂😂

Nah no sarcasm at all, I know some of these points still apply to CoH3 axis but they're more limited in their tools now, the teching choices are way more complicated, and Relic basically removed durable heavy tanks from the game
2 Feb 2024, 19:26 PM

Nah no sarcasm at all, I know some of these points still apply to CoH3 axis but they're more limited in their tools now, the teching choices are way more complicated, and Relic basically removed durable heavy tanks from the game

I misunderstood your comment. I thought you were pretending to talk about allies but actually talking about axis. I was tired -_-
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★