Login

russian armor

Check out the COH3 balance here...

6 Dec 2023, 23:07 PM

This is my own playback and as you see speed is set to 1x so no fast forward or anything:

https://youtu.be/lp6GBje7P0U

P4 build time is equal as reinforcing a SINGEL MAN of your airborn/sff/commandos squad. Not full squad, SINGLE MAN!
7 Dec 2023, 08:45 AM

Hey man. I'll bite.

What is exactly the point you are trying to make? Is this good, not good? Should there be a change? and if yes, what kinda change?

also please give your detailed opinion for us to understand your issue better. We are here to understand, discuss and, most importantly, help!
7 Dec 2023, 16:31 PM

If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was because the airborn/sff/commandos aren't balanced around being a backbone infantry squad, but then again, I'm not a high tier player or anything.
7 Dec 2023, 23:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2023, 08:45 AMNickbn
Hey man. I'll bite.

What is exactly the point you are trying to make? Is this good, not good? Should there be a change? and if yes, what kinda change?

also please give your detailed opinion for us to understand your issue better. We are here to understand, discuss and, most importantly, help!

Rapid deployment time for vehicles in COH1 for armour doc and in COH3 for US armour doc reduce the vehilce production time to around 30 seconds. What you see here is a 10 Second P4.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 66
Poland 8
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak